ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cainidie makes an announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cainidie makes an announcement Empty
PostSubject: Cainidie makes an announcement   Cainidie makes an announcement EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Josh Matthews
Laidies and gentlemen, please welcome CAINIDIE!

The pyro goes off on the stage and makes a skull out of the smoke and out comes Cainidie with no music, walking down the ramp in a long green cape and then enters the ring.
Cainidie
I am Cainidie I am the only manager here without someone to manage. But, tonight that all changes please Welcome me first and only client MICHAEL LONDON!
(TBC: Michael London)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cainidie makes an announcement   Cainidie makes an announcement EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

As Michael London's music hits he makes comes out from behind the curtain he is seen walking on to the stage with a crutch. Then when Michael London got on to the stage the fans begin to boo but then Michael London threw away the crutch and begins to shout that he's 100%. Then Michael London makes his way down the ramp and then Michael London climbs the steel steps and enter the ring. Michael London then went and grab a microphone and begins to speak to his new manager.
Michael Lodnon
Cainidie thank you for choosing me the fastest rising star in AWO today to be your client. I think you made a smart choice managing a winner. You are looking at the new AWO World Heavyweight Champion and under your management my chance of winning that title is now 100% there is no doubt in my mind that I will win the World Heavyweight Championship.
Michael London awaits for his new manager to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cainidie makes an announcement   Cainidie makes an announcement EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:24 am

Cainidie Shakes Michael Londons hand and then begins to hold the mic up to his face and speaks.
Cainidie
Mister London, I will make sure that you get the AWO World Heavyweight Championship around your waist. Now that we have that out of the way, all in the battle royal and in AWO should be worried, because Michael London is going to win the battle royal and go on to become the AWO World Heavywieght Championship. Mike Cole, Phillip Phillips, and all others.... get ready to lose the battle royal. Michael London, lets go.

Michael London and Cainidie leave the ring and walk backstage together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cainidie makes an announcement   Cainidie makes an announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Cainidie makes an announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: