ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Bank Heist!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Bank Heist! Empty
PostSubject: The Bank Heist!   The Bank Heist! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

FINALLY!

The camera spun crazily around the AWO arena, searching the empty seats, then the ring, and then the ramp. All was still and empty.

FINALLY!

The camera spun toward the sound, coming to rest on a single man standing by an entrance in the nosebleeds. Alex Kross stood in his wrestling gear, arms raised triumphantly. He spun around, holding his arms out to encompass the entire arena, then turned back to face the camera.

Finally, Alex Kross is in the Main Event in the AWO! I guess the management realized what the fans already knew... that Alex Kross is pure ratings gold. Oh man, I'm so excited, I'm talking about myself in the third person. Sorry about that, I don't mean to be "that guy." I'm just... so ready for this. So pumped!

Alex began walking down the steps, touching the seatbacks with his fingertips as he passed between them. When he reached the rail, he climbed over it and sat on it, a precarious perch to be sure.

Bank Heist. Okay, fine. If I have to get my title shot by stealing it, so be it. But maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit... maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. I've got to qualify first, right? Alright, so let's talk about that...

So first we've got this new guy, Dean Logan. He seems a little distracted to me, but hey, management must see something special in him, he gets a bank heist qualifier match right off, right? Don't worry, AWO faithful. I'm not taking this kid lightly. It's just that, it seems to me that there are better ways to find a killer than in the wrestling ring, but hey, whatever floats his boat, right?

The point is, he's not ready. He's not even ready for Kevin Devastation or Dark Angel, let alone the Lethal Weapon! So that's one down...

Alex clilmbed off the rail and made his way to the stairs, continuing his tour of the arena as he walked past closed vendors, an empty merchandise booth. He opened a door marked "Autorized Personnel Only" and began walking past locker rooms. Finally, he paused at the Gorilla Position.

This brings me to Kevin Devastation. Kevin, you showed up in the AWO talking about how you hadn't worked hard in other promotions, but now you were here to give it 100%. For some reason, in your addled brain, you thought that bragging up all the worthless titles you'd won in other promotions without really trying was going to make you look good. Didn't think that one through, did you? This is the AWO, buddy. Your accolades elsewhere might as well be a fart in the wind, for all they mean here. The fact that you got by in those places without really trying doesn't make you a badass... it makes you someone who has no idea what it's like to face real competition, and at Adrenaline, you'll be facing some of the best of the best.

You like to quote the Bible? I've got one for you. Ecclesiastes 3. "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven." There is a time to sow, Kevin... and a time to reap. You certainly have sown, Kev. You've sown seeds of arrogance, calling yourself god. You've sown seeds of laziness, and disrespect. You've sown the seeds of your own destruction, and at Adrenaline, Kevin? You're going to reap.

Alex walked out of the Gorilla Position and through the curtain, looking out at the arena with a twinkle in his eyes before he ran down to the ring, climbing up on the apron and turning back to look at the camera.

So, Dark Angel. That just leaves you and I.

Alex nodded, collecting his thoughts for a moment.

You said... I'm only in this for the money. You said... I don't really care about the fans. And then, then you took it upon yourself to mock my city, my HOME! Let me make this abundantly clear to you. I've made more money in this business than any man could ever need. I didn't bust my ass in bingo halls and soccer stadiums all over the world for a handful of M&Ms. I got mine, and I did it in an era when compensation was higher than you guys today can even imagine... But that's not WHY I did it. I did it for love of this sport, and for love of the fans. I did it because when the fans enjoy what I do, it makes me feel alive.

The money? I used the money to help Detroit. I might drive a 40 year old car that I fix with my own hands in my own garage, and that garage might be attached to a 2 bedroom house in the ghetto, but that's because the money I made went to restoring my home town to it's former glory.

But you? What have you ever done for someone else? You don't know the first thing about sacrifice, and that's why you're alone, and at Fusion, that's why you're going to be walking into that ring alone! But me? I'm coming in there with the love and respect of the people who know that I've laid it on the line for them time and time again, and who know that you'll have to kill me to stop me from doing everything I can to entertain them... and to do it at your expense.

I respect your skill, Angel... but it takes more than skill to be a great warrior. Thats part of what I learned in those years in Japan. The Way of the Warrior isn't just excellence... it's duty, it's honor, and it's compassion! And at Adrenaline, I'm going to show you how strong a force those things can be.
Back to top Go down

The Bank Heist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: