ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Necessary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

Necessary Empty
PostSubject: Necessary   Necessary EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Necessary BnJB2

Ultra Destroyer sits at his dining room table, a picture frame in his hand. He smiles, and sets the frame down. He rubs his bald head, and suddenly frowns. He looks into the camera, eyes filled with fire. He stands, and walks into the kitchen. He pulls a half-full glass of milk out of the fridge, takes a sip, and walks back to the dining room table. He again looks into the camera, and begins to speak.

I get called a lot of things. Idiot, that's a common one. Untalented is too. I hear washed up all the time, too far gone and never be anything right behind it in terms of frequency. I hear people calling me all these things, and you know what my reaction is? I go out to the ring, I wait for them, and then I beat the ever-loving HELL out of them. I spike their heads against the mat so hard that they get cured of mental illnesses! I lock in holds so tight, they can't even walk out of the ring. But none of that ever mattered. My ability, my strength, it never won me anything. I was always at the wrong place, wrong time, you know the cliche but it's damn true. I would get injured, my opponent would no-show, the promotion would go bankrupt. But I never stopped trying, not once in my life did I ever stop trying. I lost the Extreme Championship Battle Royale, the final man to get eliminated, and I didn't give up. I demanded my rematch, and proved I deserved it by going on a winning streak. Ben Paul, and some guy I don't care enough about to remember. And now I've got my match with William Black.

Problem is...

It isn't a title match.

Ultra grows sullen, and dips his head. He rubs his forehead, and sighs. He snaps up, and stares into the camera with a look of nothing but pure determination. No fear, no anger, just pure want.

William Black, you've made your offer. Change my name to something better, and I get a title shot. Fine. I'll do whatever it takes to win that championship, and that's what I'm doing right now. I'll be John Smith or John Doe or William who gives a flying BLEEP IF IT GETS ME THAT TITLE! Nothing matters more to me than proving myself, to proving my manhood. I've lost everything in this lifetime, you all know the sob story. Lost my son, doesn't matter. Lost my career, got it back. Never won a title... that changes this week. Because William, I don't CARE if you want to lose that title. I don't CARE if you want to go after Xavier Serikaz, a man far superior to you anyway! If you were coming in to this match with a perfect record, if you were coming in wanting nothing more than to keep that title, nothing would change. Because nothing you do matters any more William Black. You've given me my chance, and I'm taking it.

At Barbed Consequences, I wasn't at 100%. It was a long, hard fight that you won. I respect your win, I knew the kind of match I was entering. But I can't walk away without trying when I'm at my best. I'm fully healed, I'm on a streak, and I'm ready for our match. Are you? You lost your last match, and you don't even want this title. I want that title. I want it more than anything else in this world!

Ultra grabs the frame, and looks at it again.

I've lost my son, I've lost my whole life. And all I can think about is that title. All night, all day, I can't get it out of my head. Everywhere I look, I see that Extreme Championship around my waist. You think I can't beat you, because I'm not charismatic enough. Because I'm not SKILLED enough. But you know what William? I'm not charismatic. I'm not a technical master. I'm just the biggest monster in all of wrestling, the man who can do more damage with a single move than most wrestlers can do in their entire career! You say you'll win because you're better, and you probably are. I've watched you talk, watched you wrestle, you're damn fine at this. But I'm winning the championship, because I have to.

I was Ultra Destroyer. I changed that to win this title. I'm willing to do ANYTHING to win the title William. I'm going to beat you until you can never stand again, if that's what it takes.

Thanks for the title match. I'll see you... at the apocalypse.

Ultra leaves the picture frame on the table, and smiles.

Necessary Ek1-o

In the frame... is a picture of the extreme championship.

Back to top Go down

Necessary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: