ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

January 6th will be the first step on my way to the AWO Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

January 6th will be the first step on my way to the AWO Championship Empty
PostSubject: January 6th will be the first step on my way to the AWO Championship   January 6th will be the first step on my way to the AWO Championship EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 pm

The camera fades in on a black shadow on a wall. The shadow doesn't move but instead a voice is heard, but nobody can be sure from who the voice is coming from before the voice speak, then it's obvious who it is.

Anton Hinston
On January the 6th 2012, the three competitors for the World Heavyweight Championship match at AWO's very first Pay-Per-View, Phenomenon, will be decided. First off, of course I'll be one of the three..

The fans boo at Anton's cockyness. The camera now turned so it showed Anton. He was sitting on a steel chair in his wrestling attire which, of course, had been seen many times both in-ring segments and backstage interviews.

Anton Hinston
..Secondly there is, of course, some people I would like to see in that match too. And I'll tell you who. I would like to meet the guy I never got to take the SWE Championship from, Phillip Phillips. Why, you ask? Because, as I said, I never got to take the SWE Championship away from him. Now I'll make sure he doesn't win the AWO Championship, by winning it myself. The other guy I would like to meet in the ring at Phenomenon, is my good friend, Nero Cage. I want him in that match too, because if it happens that Mr. Phillips knock me out of the match, Nero should be winning the match. In my HateClub, we ain't jealous of each other. We see the bigger picture. The picture where we are standing on top of the world, with each and every championship in AWO. We will make sure, nobody forgets the names: Anton Hinston, Nero Cage and Reed Zimmer.

The fans boo, exept the so called 'Hater' fans.

Anton Hinston
I don't understand you people. I give you all great wrestling each and every week, but you still boo me? Will you really still be booing me after I win the AWO Heavyweight Champion, at Phenomenon? Will the first ever AWO Championship end in booing and a fans leaving the arena quicker than Speedy Gonzalez could? Or are you going to accept that you hero, Phillip Phillips isn't as great as you think? Will you finally see, that the Danish-Dream is the best wrestler in AWO? I can't make the change, only you can embrace the hate. Come join me. Come join the path that will lead you to a better after life. Let me help you become a complete human being. All you gotta do is accept me as your leader. It isn't too late for you either, Phillip. It ain't too late for anybody backstage, in attendance or sitting at home. Follow me and you'll be granted with a better life. And this friday, I will show the people who don't believe in me, just exactly what the 'Hate' lifestyle does. And if no one in that match has accepted me and the HateClub, I will make them pay for their choice.

The camera fades black...
Back to top Go down

January 6th will be the first step on my way to the AWO Championship
Page 1 of 1