ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

We are DeVotum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We are DeVotum Empty
PostSubject: We are DeVotum   We are DeVotum EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:25 am

The titantron shows several men in the back. Ric Payne stands at the front. The crowd boos them all. Finally Ric Payne speaks up.

At Adrenaline, you were all witnesses to the might of DeVotum. You all sat there and watched as Shawn Vector and Anton Hinston were completely annihilated. Now, why is it that we come here? What is our purpose? Well our purpose is called spreading the truth of life. We have come here to enlighten each and every one of you fans here.

Ric Payne reaches out his hand and John Templeton hands him a book. Ric Payne then flips to a page and reads.

"So, my son and my daughters, shall pass the truth of the world, onto all others, and they will be enlightened." So says the book of DeVotum, page 137, 5th line down. We shall spread the truth throughout the world, and we shall start here, in AWO. Now, with our goal of cleansing the minds of today's scum, we have decided it best to win every thing that you people hope and dream of winning. We will win each and every title in AWO. No man will stop us on our path to the comlete control over AWO, and the world. These men you see before you, they were failures. Just look at this man here Nero McCage. He lost to a small little midget named "Gangster Mini". These men were all failures, but then I brought them in, and I will train them and hone their skills, till they become some of the best in the world. Take note of this Saturday, for when I defeat Anton Hinston, it will be the beginning of the end.

Ric Payne has a half smile on his face as the camera fades to black. The audience boos loudly at DeVotum.

Back to top Go down

We are DeVotum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: