ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The way it is.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The way it is. Empty
PostSubject: The way it is.   The way it is. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

The scene appears with John Templeton sitting down. He has a Sprite in his hand and he is wearing a tan tank top with black and blue gym shorts. He sits the Sprite down and goes into his bag and pull out an Iphone 4S. He goes onto the App store and he buys the AWO app. He begins to speak.

I think I might wanna have this close at hand so I can get updates on myself. Anyways I bet you wanna know what I have to say about my match don't you? Well I think it is my first match,I think I wil have to crawl out of the cage,but I KNOW I WILL WIN. Yeah Anton it is my first match,but it is going go alot better than you with the girls. There is another wrestler in the match,Shawn who? I mean what is the last thing he did in the busniess? Oh yeah that's right NOTHING at all. How did you even get yourself in this match? Suck a dick? God knows Anton did.

John gets up to go to his locker to get his wrestling attire.He walks back and sits down and lays the attire in his lap.

Do you know why I am in this company? Anton,Shawn/ I am here for three reasons. 1.Make money. 2.Kick ass. 3. Meet girls. The only things that make me do what I do. I have this fire in me. It;s like you can't keep me down. So ethier you can keep kicking my ass while I'm down and have a chance to beat me,or you can just let me kick your ass because I am much better than you do at any and everything you do,and tonight I will prove it to all of you,but until then I am going to have a hell of a time at AWO.

John picks up his Sprite and begins to drink it.He laughs,and begins to speak with a smirk on his face.

Ha,you guys know why your not going to beat me? It's because I am too damn good for anyone here to even lay a hand on me. I am a Sprite drinking,good looking,trashtalking,son of a bitch,and you know everything is going to change after I win my match,and after all that happens I will celebrate with all the blondes I have in the back! I am that damn good. I don't want to be a wrestler the wrestlers want to be me! Because I will be on the ground one second and knocking your head off your shoulders the next.

John gets up along with his Sprite and goes over to the door. he opens it and spots a blonde haired woman,with tan skin,and is about 5'5. She has on a green and white striped with tight jeans on. He hurrys back in the room and sprays on his Polo colone. He walks back over to the door and walks over to the girl. She is now sitting down.

Is this seat taken?

Not yet.

Good,hi my name is John Templeton.Yours?

Hi John,my name is Michayla Smith.

Well I'm not any Anton Hinston so I'm just going to get down to it. I want to have lunch with you Michayla. Or coffee what ever you want.

Meet me at the Starbucks at the end of the block at the end of the show. Dont be late.

Don't you worry I won't be. Anyways Anton that is how it is done. You Danish idiot. Why do you think you can even hold a candle to my abillity? I am so good I make this place 10x better for just saying what I have. Anyways that's all I got for you tonight. Don't forget if the ladies stay fine they WILL be mine.

As he closes with that he gets up and leaves taking his Sprite with him.
Back to top Go down

The way it is.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: