ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES Empty
PostSubject: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

FUSION THIRTEEN - BREAKING BOUNDARIES

DEBUT MATCH (BANK HEIST QUALIFICATION)
HASS JOHNSON VERSUS SCOTT DIAMOND

DEBUT MATCH (BANK HEIST QUALIFICATION)
REN VERSUS SPITTA ADRETTI

NORMAL MATCH (BANK HEIST QUALIFICATION)

VAIN VERSUS XENON BYERS

TAG TEAM MATCH
SONS OF STRAIGHT EDGE VERSUS RITCHIE BRECKINRIDGE & JOEY SIMONE

MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING
COLE SCORPIO & ALEX JESTER VERSUS RANDY REAUME & MIKE COLE

SEGMENTS INCLUDING -

• COLE SCORPIO, ALEX JESTER, AND XAVIER SERIKAZ!
  • AIDAN RAIDER RETURNS TO FUSION!

SIDE NOTE - BANK HEIST TOURNAMENT WILL LEAD UP TO TWIST OF FORTUNES WHERE THE WINNER RECEIVES A CONTRACT TO FACE ANY CHAMPION OF THEIR CHOICE AT ANY PLACE & ANY TIME!

Last edited by AyeeCeee on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Ultra Destroyer VS William Black rematch had better be soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 am

Adrenaline better include this Ban Heist cause for some odd reason you have something against putting any of my three characters on Fusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 am

I think this will lead to Scorpio VS Jester VS Serikaz at TOF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:41 am

Why does it say Scorpio VS Reaume here, and Scorpio & Jester VS Reaume and cole in the predictions thread, which one is the right one?

Oh and Tre, I'm leaving today, so don't book me from now on, until I comeback, and I think this is leading to a triple threat match at TOF? You can still put me in the PPV, I'll find a way to promo for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 am

Don't worry Ramy, I already told him . DON'T LEAVE US MAN Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
Don't worry Ramy, I already told him . DON'T LEAVE US MAN Sad
Gracias, and don't worry, I'll be back in the first week of summer, and I will check this site from time to time during my absence Very Happy I'll miss you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:49 am

Alex Jester wrote:
Why does it say Scorpio VS Reaume here, and Scorpio & Jester VS Reaume and cole in the predictions thread, which one is the right one?

Oh and Tre, I'm leaving today, so don't book me from now on, until I comeback, and I think this is leading to a triple threat match at TOF? You can still put me in the PPV, I'll find a way to promo for it.

If your not going to be able to rp throughout the fued then why should you be involved in the title match in the end? I don't think its fair for me or Cole to put then work in then for you to come in at the PPV and get a shot without having done the work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Xavier Serikaz wrote:
Alex Jester wrote:

If your not going to be able to rp throughout the fued then why should you be involved in the title match in the end? I don't think its fair for me or Cole to put then work in then for you to come in at the PPV and get a shot without having done the work.
You're right...Then forget it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Wait, am I essentially in a handicap match?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Wait, am I essentially in a handicap match?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Chillax, I already promoed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 pm

I thought Mike Cole was out for 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 pm

He is .
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:48 am

god fucking damnit tre i told you to not book me i CANT rp ffs dude.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 am

oh and btw i posted this from my cellphone since i didnt bring my computer here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 am

Sorry CM, but Ramy pretty much begged that the tag match would take place since he already promo'd .
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm

make it a handicap then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES   Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion 13 - BREAKING BOUNDARIES
Page 1 of 1