ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cut Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Cut Down Empty
PostSubject: Cut Down   Cut Down EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

''Highway To Hell'' by ACDC blares through the PA, as Benjamin Paul appears, followed by Sanctus, his disciple. Paul and Sanctus walk down the ramp, stop midway, looking around at the crowd, before continuing on, and walking into the ring. Paul climbs the turnbuckle, and raises his hands up, as the fans boo. Paul continues to climb the remaining three turnbuckles, while Sanctus exits the ring, goes to the time keeper, and grabs a microphone off him, before going back into the ring, and handing it over to Benjamin Paul. Paul takes the microphone, raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

Benjamin Paul - What a strange turn of effects. I haven't spoken to you guys in ages! Well, what have you people been up too? Having a good day? I have. I've been having a great 2012 so far, and it's only going to get better.I decimated Phillip Philliip, and his career, making my pay per view wins up to a total tally of one. Yep, great year, alright. There's only been one problem, and it's really been bugging me. I mean, I can't sleep at night, without thinking about it. Out of all things I've achieved since joining the AWO, all of them have been overshadowed by one problem, and that problem is the world heavyweight champion Aidan Raider.

Aidan Raider is my old friend, we toured the independent scene together, we went to school together, we grew up together. And when I tried to help my old friend, Aidan, he attacked me. He betrayed my friendship. Everything I've ever done for him, he doesn't even appreciate it. That ungrateful little slime. I advised him. I gave him advice. I tried to help him retain his title against Alex Jester at Barbed Consequences, I offered my assistanace. I offered Sanctus' assistance. I offered to practically retain the title for him. And then he speared me. For no good reason at all. Well, maybe there was a reason, but it wasn't a good enough reason to attack your best friend. I know a secret. I know something about Aidan Raider, your hero, that nobody else knows about. I know him more then anybody else on this planet. More then his family, more then his co workers, more then his closest friends, because I am his closest friend.

He defeated Alex Jester at Barbed Consequences because he used the moves that I taught him! Everything Raiders know today, is because I taught him. He learned from me. And he's put those skills to good use. And because I taught him everything he knows, he basically owes his world title win down to me. He won because of me. Indirectly, because of me. And due to that, I deserve a world title shot. But Aidan Raider won't be fazed so easily, he's not going to just hand me a title shot, on a sliver platter. I am going to have to earn it. I am going to have to climb the ranks, until I reach the top of the food chain. And on Fusion, my first victim is Ultra Destroyer.

I don't know much about the guy. But he does remind me of Sanctus here. Big. Silent. Deadly. One of those, silent strong types. Guys that barely talk, but when they do, they made one hell of an impact. Guys that don't need to be masters of the mic, guys that let their strength do the talking. But it doesn't matter how strong he is. If there's anything I know about big guys, it's that they're stupid. They're idiots. They're brawn over brains. True, I may not be nearly as large as Ultra Destroyer, my brain is ten times his. You see, what good is strength, if you can't apply it properly. I'm smaller then he is. I'm agile. He won't be able to catch me. The referee will have counted the full 1..2..3, before he even gets a hit on me. He doesn't know what's hit him. Heh, and even if things do take a turn for the worse, Sanctus is more then a match for UD.

Benjamin Paul smirks, as he drops the microphone. He signals to Sanctus, who walks over to the ropes, and presses it down, as Paul leaves the ring, with Sanctus following.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Cut Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut Down   Cut Down EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

Wrong account. This is a Benjamin Paul promo. But ye.
Back to top Go down

Cut Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: