ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

History repeats itself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

History repeats itself. Empty
PostSubject: History repeats itself.   History repeats itself. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 pm

On the titantron Hank Hanson is shown reading a book. He notices the camera and smiles.

Ah, hello I am Hank Hanson here, and I was just reading book on history. You see lately Ryan Savage said that I am a man stuck in his past, but he did not understand what my match and symbolized. You see, a quote many people have heard is "History repeats itself" and this quote couldn't be any truer. Last week I showed Xenon a match I had with his father, and in that match I won. On that Adrenaline I faced off against Xenon, and yes, history repeated itself. By the end of both matches, I had displayed a new weapon in my arsenal, and shocked everyone. Now the match I showed, contained Me winning a match much like the won I have this Saturday, and much like last week, history will repeat itself. I will win, despite the incalculable odds stacked against me. In fact, that brings me to my next point. You see through out the ages, men have been faced with impossible odds, and have come out victorious. A recent, and impactful one happened just 300 years ago. I speak of the American Revolutionary War. You see back then England was the most powerful country in the world. America said screw it and they went into war against them. They fought many battles, and America won the war. You know why they won the war? Because they had something worth fighting for, and they believed in it. You, there is nothing you have that fight for besides money, much like the British soldiers. Me, though, I have something worth fighting for. I am fighting for every single one of these fans, and if my career is ended, I won't be leaving the wrestling business, I will be staying around, coming each and every week and entertaining the fans! You may become World Champion, but you will not deserve it. Many men in this company deserve that title, and you aren't one of them. Now onto another history lesson.

Hank Hanson flips from a chapter on the American Revolution, all the way back to an age in ancient Greece At the top of the page it reads "Battle of Thermopylae". Hank reads a bit before speaking again.

Ah yes, the battle that made Spartans famous. The Battle of Thermopylae, three hundred Spartans against thousands of Persians. On the first day of the battle ten thousand men attacked the Spartans. After this attack, only one hundred Persians had made it out, while three hundred Spartans still stood strong. Yet another case of where men outnumbered, outmatched, and outgunned, still were not willing to back down. These three hundred Spartans eventually were killed by a force of fifty thousand more Persians. Even this time the Spartans refused to give in as they were surrounded by archers. The Spartans stood their ground and did not give in, even with their king dead. This is what the human is willing to go through because of what it believes in. I will not give up, and I will stand my ground. You can send an army at me, and I won't give in. I will fight them all if they threaten to take away what I love, and you have done just that. When you threatened to end my career, put an end to wrestling, it unleashed the place in my heart that knows I will not let that happen. I am a man with something to defend, and that type of man will not back down. He will continue to fight even when all hope is lost. You have unleashed my fighting spirit, and I will not be the one to get shot, for I am not a horse with a limp. I am a man who will fight to the death for what he believes in and loves. This Saturday I will give you everything I have, and I will win!

Hank's face then grimaces and the camera turns off. The crowd is once again chanting Hank's name.
Back to top Go down

History repeats itself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: