ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Cole Revolution starts.........NOW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

The Cole Revolution starts.........NOW! Empty
PostSubject: The Cole Revolution starts.........NOW!   The Cole Revolution starts.........NOW! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Mike Cole's theme "Bring me to life" blasts trough the arena, as Cole slowly makes his way to the ring,Cole has a smirk on his face, he looks confident since his losing streak finally ended after defeating Alex Jester and Dylan Rowlett at Adrenaline, Cole enters the ring,grabs a mic and starts talking.

Mike Cole
".....As you saw last Saturday, I defeated a former contender for the AWO Championship, now after doing that I should be facing Aidan Raider, right? Well no, instead I'm facing this nobody Randy Reaume, Randy thinks I'm a easy target...jejeje, well think again Randy, I'm more dangerous that you actually think, I may not be the strongest, but I'm the smartest, nobody knows what my next move will be, because I'm unpredictable! Randy you won't get a free win out of me but since I'm feeling generous I might as well give you a free defeat."

"Reaume you....you are nothing more than a loser, you haven't won a single match in your AWO career, you say that you have done more than me and you're only 22? Well Randy we have the same age but I can certainly tell that I have done more than you, you won a championship yaaaaay!!!.....I guess it's too bad that the championship is from a dead company and infact you didnt even were the last InterNational Champion, it was Daniel Bryan!!! You only went to EHDW's grave and steal the title,now you come to AWO thinking you are the shit because you "were the last InterNational Champion" when that isn't even true."

Mike Cole laughs as he has just told the world the true about Randy Reaume, Cole has a really big smirk on his face as he continues to speak.

"Yeah that's right Randall I just exposed your huge lie to the world, but hey don't feel bad, you atleast get to lose to best wrestler in the world, now I would consider an honour to compete with someone as epic as me........The Cole Revolution will begin this Friday after I defeat Randy Reaume I will go on the compete for the AWO Championship to finally take that Championship off Aidan Raider, yeah you can't believe me if you want but when I go on to become AWO Champion I will prove everyone of you wrong, just like how I always do, and as for you Randy, well I'll just wish you luck in our match.....because you will need it."

Mike Cole drops the mic, as he exits the ring with a smile on his face, Cole is looking really confident going into Fusion but, will he be able to beat Randy Reaume?
Back to top Go down

The Cole Revolution starts.........NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: