ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My losing streak will end!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

My losing streak will end! Empty
PostSubject: My losing streak will end!   My losing streak will end! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Mike Cole is shown in the titantron,the crowd starts booing when they see him,Cole looks determined to win his match as he's facing a former #1 Contender for the AWO Championship,he has a smirk on his face,finally he starts talking.

Mike Cole
Alex Jester.......I've noticed that you have been really determined to earn another shot at the AWO Championship....but the thing is...you have to go trough me,now I'm not on a winning streak like you,but that's because I've mostly been on tag team matches with that good for nothing Dark Angel,but now that I'm free from him I'm ready to get back on track and what a better way to start than by defeating a former AWO Championship contender,now Jester I know that you're suprised because Aidan Raider beat you but let's be honest here,no one believed that you would win that match and well all of them were right,you couldn't get the job done but I can,I can do what you couldn't do,becuase I'm simply better than you will be in your entire life!

Mike Cole starts lauging,he continues talking with a smirk on his face.

Oh and I completely forgot about this other dude that is in my match,now what was his name?.....Dwayne...no no no...oh yeah that's right Dylan Rowlett,yeah that's right this will be his first match on AWO!!Well Dylan sorry to give you bad news but...you are on the wrong place and the wrong time,look I have nothing against you unlike I do with Jester but...if you dont get in my way I wont be so harsh with you,in fact I'm going to give you a choice,if you don't show up to our match I will return the favor some day...but if you do,well I'll have to beat the shit out of you.

And Jester while you might have been the number one contender for Aidan's title,let's not forget that I'm a former tag team champion,in fact the most dominant tag team champion in the history of AWO!So you better take back that comment you did about me not being good enough to be in the same ring as you....je je je,your insolence makes me laugh,I hope you havent forgotten that I have beat you before and that I have won a championship unlike you,and just so you know you are not going to face Aidan for the AWO Championship again,I'm going to and not only that but I will also take the title away from him,another thing you couldn't do,so at the end of the day Jester I'm better than you,I have always been better than you and I will always be better than you!!!!

The titantron fades black as this promo made the people exited for this match but now the question remains "Will Mike Cole actually beat Alex Jester?" and will "Dylan Rowlett even show up?" all this questions will be answered on Saturday's night Adrenaline as the crowd is really looking foward to this match.
Back to top Go down

My losing streak will end!
Page 1 of 1