ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Tiki "Wicked" Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tiki "Wicked" Speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Tiki "Wicked" Speaks    Tiki "Wicked" Speaks  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:05 pm

"The A.W.O crowd is silent ... waiting for Tiki to arive as she does she strikes fear into the hearts of the A.W.O fans. Littles kids are holding tight to their parents scared of what might happen if Tiki went near them. as she makes her way down to the ring he stops and looks at a baby that is screaming his lugs out at the site of Tiki, she then scares the baby wich made it cry even more. she heads over to ringside to grab a mic and looks at the announcers and then makes her way in the ring.she then flips her hair towards her face and starts speaking"
Tiki
"Wicked"
You Fans are scared of me ... i can sence that you fear my presance in the arena because you have never seen a Monster like me. i came to A.W.O because of two reasons ... to dominate the Sirens Division and become the sirens champion ... and to prove that you don't have to have Barbie faced, nice body to be a Siren ... i have been to every single wrestling promotion you name it ... TNA , WWE , ROH , NJPW i have dominated the Womens division and also the mens. i am not scared to go in the ring and compete with men ...i have beaten men before in my past like Tyler Black , James Stevens , Yin Shikaro ... i am not to be taken kindfully.
"The A.W.O fans still silent , Tiki still strikes fear into most of the people in attendance and maybe at home"
Tiki
"Wicked"
I hate that people call the womans division "Divas" because how good they look... well most of the "Divas" are Slutty , Skanks that are untalented ... but i have destroyed those who considerd themselfs "Divas". so Jayden Carmichael ... you are just a pretty face ... everyone loves the perky ones the cute untalented ones ... well you will experience that Tiki is a force to be recond with ... and if your Slutty Implant sister interferes i would not hesitate to end her career.
"Tiki makes a Wicked laugh that stikes fear into people"
and then after i beat you tonight i will become the First Ever Sirens Champion ... and i will never be beat!
"again she makes the Sinester Laugh ,you could see the fear in peoples eyes as they see Tiki exit the arena heading backstage"
Back to top Go down

Tiki "Wicked" Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: