ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A public apology.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:53 am

Yesterday shouldn't of ever happened. I completely agree with what everyone has been saying, and I sounded like a complete arrogant jerk. I don't know why I acted like that, and there's no changing the past. What I'm here to do, is to say I'm sorry to those that I either offended, pissed off, or just annoyed. There's a few that I know that really got onto my case, and I'm really sorry to you guys too.

Cole Scorpio.

P2

Xavier Serikaz

Whoever "Boomahkiin" in the chat is.

There's probably several more, but these are the ones that I know were completely pissed off at me. I hope that someday things might be able to go back to the way they were, or maybe just start all over again. This is a public apology, because I truly am sorry about yesterday. If you don't forgive me, that's fine, I deserve it. At least I know I tried.
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:55 am

And if you guys still want me gone from the fed, I'll gladly leave. I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun. Just let me know if you want me gone, and I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Nahh man stay i like having you here, plus pretty awesome on da chat bra

But ye thanks for the Apology ...... Even if i was not there :(TROLLFACE):

But anyways stay, because you are not ruining anything !!Very Happy

all good?

TATA FOR NOW

JACOB'S FTW !!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Pointz : 96
Thanks Hit : -6

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:38 pm

I disagree with Jacob, he should not even type that "i will leave if you want" because that would be wrong. The world is not politically correct. And nobody should be sorry for being themselves to please others.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

You know what, Jacob? I forgive you. Stay if you wish.

I don't care if you leave or not. It's this arrogant Kevin douchebag that I want to GTFO of here and STFO.
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I would rather both of them be gone. But Steele, you're the one who decided to violate the rules long after they'd been made. You're the only one we have an excuse to get rid of you for.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 pm

why dont you both just stop. You wanna say how he offended you and how thats wrong cause he broke the rules. yet looky here at that AWO rulebook.

Rule 1: - Respect all users on this forum, we don't want any drama so just chillout.

"just chill out" "respect all users" "we dont want any drama"

Now lets look at that for just a second. You seem to not respect Jacobs apology that I feel he should not have made. And you still keep on with the "drama" that it was after its over. Oh and yeah, you simply need to chill out because honestly it says nothing bad about how Jacob acted, or how I am. It simply shows that you are acting like a whiny little kid in some ways and I will explain them now so you do not try and go off yet again for no reason. and this is how I see you right now from the drama

Cole: He said things I do not like, he needs to go away -whine-

Phil: Jacob its ok, but Kevin you a bad person you need to go away -whine-.

Now of course neither of you actually said something exactly like that. But from a perspective of somebody who did not know the situation all that well would see you as whiny kids who want there way and are trying every single thing they can to get it. So if not for me, or for jacob, or for Tre, or for AWO even. Just for yourselves so people do not see you as a little brat...just chill out pals.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

oh and btw, no hating on me by others needed. Wouldnt want even MORE useless drama. Im just trying to prevent it
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
why dont you both just stop. You wanna say how he offended you and how thats wrong cause he broke the rules. yet looky here at that AWO rulebook.

Rule 1: - Respect all users on this forum, we don't want any drama so just chillout.

Now lets look at that for just a second. You seem to not respect Jacobs apology that I feel he should not have made. And you still keep on with the "drama" that it was after its over. Oh and yeah, you simply need to chill out because honestly it says nothing bad about how Jacob acted, or how I am. It simply shows that you are acting like a whiny little kid in some ways and I will explain them now so you do not try and go off yet again for no reason. and this is how I see you right now from the drama

Now of course neither of you actually said something exactly like that. But from a perspective of somebody who did not know the situation all that well would see you as whiny kids who want there way and are trying every single thing they can to get it. So if not for me, or for jacob, or for Tre, or for AWO even. Just for yourselves so people do not see you as a little brat...just chill out pals.

Are you stupid?

https://aworganization.forumotion.com/t814-slurs-in-out-chat-new-people-please-read

He had his chance to follow the rules, he gave up his chance. You want to give up your chance, it only takes saying one simple little word. Go ahead. I want you to, so that you can be gone too.
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
I would rather both of them be gone. But Steele, you're the one who decided to violate the rules long after they'd been made. You're the only one we have an excuse to get rid of you for.

You have a point, and I was just acting out. Just being a goof. Turned out it was a bad mistake and it's my fault. I'm taking complete blame for it. It shouldn't of happened.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:

Oh, and you are respecting people? Speak for yourself.
You've been at least 10x more rude and disrespectful than both me and Cole combined. Yes, we haven't been the most polite about the situation, but for a fairly valid reason. You just barged into the situation and started being a complete jackass.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Are you stupid?

https://aworganization.forumotion.com/t814-slurs-in-out-chat-new-people-please-read

He had his chance to follow the rules, he gave up his chance. You want to give up your chance, it only takes saying one simple little word. Go ahead. I want you to, so that you can be gone too.

you are visibly upset pal.
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 am

Kevin Devastation wrote:

hypocritical? Yes. You guys use words like "faggot" when Ryan is in the chat, and then you tell US We aren't respecting others?
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 am

First of all, it's not just about Ryan. Ryan has said that Jacob is a buddy and he's okay with it. I don't get how he could be, but it's not for me to decide. The issue is that those kinds of words simply shouldn't be used in any context. We don't want people coming here and thinking that we condone that sort of language and behavior, no matter how it was intended by the original user.

For the record, I extend this to people using racial slurs (which at least two people blatantly do in their promos), I'm not just talking about Jacob here.

That being said, Jacob apologized, and there is no need for anyone to continue berating him over this. Note that I AM NOT saying that he shouldn't be punished. I believe in the rule of law. If the rules say he shouild be banned or something else, then that is exactly what should happen. I'm simply saying that he has recognized his mistake and admitted to it, and there's no need to continue going after him about it. It is not Jacob, but someone else, who is trying to act as if Jacob did nothing wrong.

I would address the drama issue, but I feel like that would detract from the actual point of this thread which, again, is Jacob's apology.

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing more to be said on the issue; Jacob has apologized. If the people who make the decisions decide he needs to be punished, so be it. It's not for us to sit around and debate.
Back to top Go down

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 pm

you people are idiots smh

Fighting over the computer? i actually enjoy watching you idiots go at it it's entertaining sure we all have opinions and are view of things. But you all better drop this shit before all of you that are still bitching get Fired.

and i don't want you guys to leave just because of small shit like this? so please for the sake of this fed, Drop it. that's all i ask

and i appreciate people that are trying to help but it's just making it worse tbh

(PS I DID NOT READ ANYTHING ONTOP TO SO YE SORRY IF I'M WRONG IT'S JUST MY OPINION OF THIS, HATE ME IDGAF

TATA FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm

How about we just lock it.
Any other arguments about this the person can just say bye. Cool
Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A public apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A public apology.   A public apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

A public apology.
Page 1 of 1