ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Slurs Continued

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

So Jacob Steele used more slurs. And the people who tried to punish him for it got banned. Tre, you said that if he used that specific word in the c-box again I was within my rights to ban him. Well, Ryan and Christian seem to disagree. And now I'm banned from the c-box.

If I have to deal with slurs, I don't want to be a part of this place. It's that simple. This is the best fed I've ever been a part of, but this is just too much.
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Dude, dragging it on isn't worth it. It's been taken care of. Just drop it.

And I'm sorry for joking around with my friends. I didn't realize how seriously you guys took this stuff. Especially with the things everyone else says.

But let it go, move on. Have fun. Go read Barbed Consequences. Sorry I came to AWO.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm

COLE DONT LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Pointz : 96
Thanks Hit : -6

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am

yeah Jacob, you bad bad person for making a joke. Dont you ever do it again or ill leave too.
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am

Kevin Devastation wrote:
yeah Jacob, you bad bad person for making a joke. Dont you ever do it again or ill leave too.

A) He was warned not to continue using slurs on multiple occasions.

B) He used slurs again today.

C) I gave him a final warning, after Tre had told me I could ban him if he did it again.

D) He blatantly said the word, nothing but the word, just to piss me off.

E) He should be outright banned from the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 am

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

C) I gave him a final warning, after Tre had told me I could ban him if he did it again.

I agree, people like that...along with haters who cause drama...should be gone. I t does nothing except drive members away.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 am

I'm confused, what does 'slurs' mean?
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Kevin Devastation wrote:

I agree, people like that...along with haters who cause drama...should be gone. I t does nothing except drive members away.

Is there no limit to your absolute cowardice as a human being?

Let me start with the fact that you would put "haters who cause drama" on the same level with homophobic slurs. Do you have any idea how absurd that is?

Second, and more importantly, I said that your promos sucked, and I said it to your face, like a man, because I believe that it is objectively true. You proceeded to talk about me personally, behind my back, like a child. So maybe you're right... "haters who cause drama" should be gone, but that discussion is not this discussion.

This discussion is about the tone of this Fed. I don't care if Jacob is "joking around with a friend." What happens when someone comes in to check the place out and they see words like "faggot" and "Im a virgin" being thrown around like they're inconsequential? The old saying is true, you get one shot at a first impression. I've said since day one when I joined this thing that as long as I am here, I will do everything I can to see to it that AWO is the best Fed online. That means helping guys with their promos so that we can all look better in the end, and yes, that means opposing behavior that makes us all look like a bunch of cro-magnons.

If people around here don't want to be better than that, then I want no part of them or this place.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:48 am

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

He should be outright fired from the fed.
As I said before, if Austin can get fired for some petty complaint (or whatever the situation was), these two arrogant, ignorant assholes should be too.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Slurs Continued Haters_gonna_hate_mc_mahon_bis_gif
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Did someone edit my post to change the "n" word to "I'm a virgin" or is that some kind of built-in board censorship?
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 pm

WildKnight wrote:
Did someone edit my post to change the "n" word to "I'm a virgin" or is that some kind of built-in board censorship?

I've seen censorship like that before, yeah. On one board it changed it to "I'm an ignorant asshole" or something like that.
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
WildKnight wrote:

I've seen censorship like that before, yeah. On one board it changed it to "I'm an ignorant asshole" or something like that.

So have I, I've seen r-a-p-e changed to "hugs and kisses" (which is actually a little creepy, if you think about it)
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 pm

WildKnight wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
WildKnight wrote:

So have I, I've seen r-a-p-e changed to "hugs and kisses" (which is actually a little creepy, if you think about it)

But hilarious too if you think about it
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 pm

WildKnight wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Let me start with the fact that you would put "haters who cause drama" on the same level with homophobic slurs. Do you have any idea how absurd that is?

Second, and more importantly, I said that your promos sucked, and I said it to your face, like a man, because I believe that it is objectively true. You proceeded to talk about me personally, behind my back, like a child. So maybe you're right... "haters who cause drama" should be gone, but that discussion is not this discussion.

This discussion is about the tone of this Fed. I don't care if Jacob is "joking around with a friend." What happens when someone comes in to check the place out and they see words like "faggot" and "Im a virgin" being thrown around like they're inconsequential? The old saying is true, you get one shot at a first impression. I've said since day one when I joined this thing that as long as I am here, I will do everything I can to see to it that AWO is the best Fed online. That means helping guys with their promos so that we can all look better in the end, and yes, that means opposing behavior that makes us all look like a bunch of cro-magnons.

If people around here don't want to be better than that, then I want no part of them or this place.

Why you mad Slime?
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
WildKnight wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Why you mad Slime?

Because you're bad at being a human being.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:
WildKnight wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Why you mad Slime?

but im epic at being God (H)
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 pm

My picture. <3
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

Da heck happened? I was probably asleep.
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am

Alex Jester wrote:

Nerp, you were on BRB.
Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am

Aidan Raider wrote:
Alex Jester wrote:

Nerp, you were on BRB.
Lol, you are not telling me that all that drama happened in such a small period, right?!
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:
WildKnight wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Why you mad Slime?

Thank god you aren't an actual god...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Phillip Phillips wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:
WildKnight wrote:
Kevin Devastation wrote:

Why you mad Slime?

Thank god you aren't an actual god...

if that was true then I could not say the following response...

YOU ARE WELCOME (H)
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 pm

lol my bad cole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slurs Continued Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slurs Continued   Slurs Continued Empty

Back to top Go down

Slurs Continued
Page 1 of 1