ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Respect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

Respect Empty
PostSubject: Respect   Respect EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Respect BSeT1

Ultra Destroyer stands in front of a video screen, showing this on repeat. It switches to another clip.

Respect IMnRz

The video shuts off after showing this clip multiple times. Ultra looks to the camera, with a look of deep anger. He begins to speak...

You all know my skillset. You all know what I do in the ring. You've seen it in these clips, you've seen it while I was a bodyguard, and you've seen it in the indies. But at Barbed Consequences, I finally get to let loose. I finally get to get ANGRY. I finally... get to destroy. In the name of my son, I will take out every single person in that damn battle royale if I have to. And I will do it with a smile on my face. Because you see, I know I'm not the best wrestler alive. I'll never be lauded as the Bret Hart of our time, I'll never have my matches studied by up and coming wrestlers, that's not my place in life. I know, that I have no choice but to resort to brutality. To anger. To violence. I'm a good man, but when I step into that ring you will feel something evil. You'll feel a presence, unlike anything you've ever felt. You'll feel the end of the world!

And there's someone who deserves it a whole lot more than anyone else in this company right now. This match is filled with up-and-comers, people I'd be glad to lose to if the stakes weren't so high! People like Xenon Bryers, who may very well be the FUTURE of wrestling. You have Alex Kross, the greatest technical wrestler in the history of the organization. We've all seen his talents, we know what he can do in the squared circle. He helped me out last Friday on Fusion, and for that he holds my eternal gratitude. Doesn't mean I won't knock him the hell out and dump him over the ropes but hey, nobody gets special treatment from me. So who is it that needs their ass kicked? Who am I so fixated on destroying in that ring? Who do I want to lock the chikara special onto?

The screen shows moves as he lists them.

Who do I want to nail the end of the world on?

Who do I want to nail with the Saito Suplex?

I'll tell you who it is: it's a nobody. A nothing person, who has decided to make it his goal to insult my friends and my brothers in this locker room. A man who has no respect for his betters, somebody who thinks that their political games and extra-long promos will cover the fact that they have no skill whatsoever. That they hold no ability to cut a promo, to apply a basic hold, or to ever be a true champion in a true organization like the Anarchy World Organization. Somebody who constantly talks about himself like he's the best thing ever, when in reality he's just a bad rip-off of an already bad wrestler. This man holds no talent in any portion of his body, but he knows people. He's buddy buddy with a few people backstage. He rubs elbows with the big shots. So he gets what he wants.

Well let me tell you something Mr Nobody. Your friends in management? They can't protect you from me at the pay per view. They can't hide your complete lack of ability when I'm beating you senseless around that ring! They cannot save you. You chose your path, and that path leads to the apocalypse.

I'll see you there Kevin.

Respect GvMdi
Back to top Go down

Respect
Page 1 of 1