ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Evolution will pass you by Aidan Raider

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evolution will pass you by Aidan Raider Empty
PostSubject: Evolution will pass you by Aidan Raider   Evolution will pass you by Aidan Raider EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 pm

The scene opens up on the millions of crowd in attendance, who are excited for the second ever AWO PPV Barbed Consequences, the camera shows different parts of the electrifying fans carrying their various signs, when suddenly the lights go off in the arena and Alex Jester appears in the titantron, apparantly he is sitting in a dark room wearing his light jacket...Things go silent in the arena until Alex Jester starts speaking.

Alex Jester:
Today marks the beginning of a new era, you see, in this industry, just like in real life, everything evolves. And what you see in this titantron before you is the greatest example of evolution you will ever see. Aidan Raider, first ever AWO World heavyweight champion, the franchise player, Aidan Raider has beaten them all with style and class like no one else.

And all of the things Aidan represents, I am today. I have taken all of those attributes and I have put them into the ultimate package. I have put them into a body that every man out there wishes he had and every single one of you women out there wants to be with. You top that off with a mind made for this business and you get the world heavyweight champion. Trust me, trust me when I tell you that there is only one diamond in this business. Hehe, and baby, you're looking at him.

But evolution always continues, and you have to look to the future. I am six foot one, 250 pounds of genetic stopping power, unbridled destruction. In a war when all seems lost, I take out my biggest gun and blow them all away. I am a third generation superstar. The business is in my blood, I have every gift a man can be given, I am AWO's genetic talent, I am the diamond, I am the coal that will be squeezed into the next diamond.

You see, in life, everything happens for a reason. That's just the natural process of evolution. And if you don't have what it takes, you will be left behind, so if you wake up one day, and you're lying in a hospital bed, and you're all beat up and you're wondering to yourself, what the hell happened, then there's just one answer for you: Evolution has just passed you by.

As soon as AJ Says he last word, the titantron turns off, and a while after, the lights go back in the arena, before the camera fades black.

Back to top Go down

Evolution will pass you by Aidan Raider
Page 1 of 1