ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Losing is not an option anymore.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Losing is not an option anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Losing is not an option anymore.   Losing is not an option anymore. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 am

The titantron yet again turns on to a video in a dim room with a man known as Vengeance sitting in a chair. This time the camera seems to be hidden in a venting shaft. Vengeance is sitting in the chair, leaning over, and shaking his head. The woman from before is kneeling by him and comforting him. Suddenly Vengeance says something. Did he just ask her if she still loves him? The woman replies without hesitation.

Yes I do. I always will.

Vengeance leans up and stares her in the eyes. He then speaks again.

How can you love the monster I have become?

The woman again replies without hesitation.

You are not a monster. You are still the man I know. You are not him. Remember that.

She then leans towards Vengeance and pulls off his mask. His face is away from the camera unfortunate;y, so his face was not caught. She leans in towards him. They start kissing. They stop after a bit and she puts his mask back on. Vengeance then leans over and starts crying.

I can't lose this match. I won't let you feel my pain. It is mine alone to carry, and nobody else should ever have to feel it, even Kingston. I will not lose this match. I no longer care about how strong my opponents are, I no longer care how many there are, and I no longer care about WHO they are. I am going to win that match, and there is not a force in this world that will stop me. These men don't have the need I have. To most they are only trying to prove themselves, but me, I am trying to do much more. I need this title now. HE wants it, and if I don't get it punishments will be brought down. Losing this match is no longer an option. I have to win.

Vengeance then sits back up in his chair and stops crying. The woman is nodding her head and suddenly the strange voice appears.

You are being watched.

The camera then turns off leaving the titantron black. The audience seems to get more questions than answers as they learn more about the mysterious man known to them as Vengeance.
Back to top Go down

Losing is not an option anymore.
Page 1 of 1