ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Memories Empty
PostSubject: Memories   Memories EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 pm

The titantron changes to a video in another dark room. A man is seen watching TV the camera moves to show that the man is Vengeance. He is apparently watching the last match of Damian Wylde's career. Lebron Kingston is shown superkicking the back of Damian's head. Lebron then runs to the ropes and bounces back at Damian Wylde. He connects with the Slam Dunk. Lebron goes for the pin and the ref counts to three. The camera switches focus to Vengeance's in which a tear is seen running down his face. Suddenly a woman comes up and whispers something in his ear and then pushes a tape in an old fashioned VCR. The video starts playing and a recent film of Lebron at a nightclub starts playing. He is in a car with several woman, and starts speaking clearly drunk. Suddenly Vengeance stands up and picks the TV up. He smashes the television against the ground clearly angry. Suddenly a voice that is not his own begins to speak.

Strange Voice: Don't worry, this Friday at Barbed Consequences you will get your vengeance. You will destroy this man who destroyed the man Damian Wylde. This man is a monster, and deserves to be punished. He must feel the same pain that you felt. I will fulfill my end of the bargain, but will you fulfill yours?

Suddenly Vengeance drops to the ground wrenching in pain. He clutches his head and then speaks in his normal voice.

Vengeance: Yes, I will. Lebron will pay for what he has done, and you will get your gold. AGH.

Strange Voice: I better, cause if I don't you know what the punishment will be.

Vengeance: Yes, I know. I will not fail you.

Strange Voice: Good.

Vengeance then wrenches up and screams. He then falls back down to the ground crying. The woman from earlier rushes over to him and comforts him. Suddenly Vengeance notices the camera.

GET OUT! OUT OF HERE!

The camera then turns off, and the audience is once again startled at the video. Who controls that strange voice? What are the punishments if Vengeance doesn't win the battle royal? All these questions hang in the air around the arena.
Back to top Go down

Memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: