ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cutting A Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cutting A Promo Empty
PostSubject: Cutting A Promo   Cutting A Promo EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

The camera shows Tevon Hunter sitting in a chair in his locker room being interviewed by Lauren Brooks. Before he spoke he put a piece of tape on his forehead that says "Bounty Of $1" then the interview begins. Lauren Brooks laughs before she starts asking questions.

Lauren Brooks

Okay, Tevon Hunter tonight is the big night where you go into the battle royal against 19 other participants for and if you win, you will be crowned the first ever AWO Extreme Champion. But before I ask you questions about the match I want to know why do you have a bounty on your head?

Tevon Hunter laughs a bit and Lauren Brooks laughs along with him.

Tevon Hunter

Well you see Brooks, if you didn't hear that outstanding speech that Kid Kaos made, he said that every man in that battle royal has a bounty on there heads. So I took that literally and so I taped this to my forehead. But to be perfectly honest I don't know who this guy is but at least he has the grapefruits to come out and say that he will win the AWO Championship.

Lauren Brooks

So you're worth one dollar then?

Tevon Hunter

Well you know how bounty hunters are, they go after the biggest bounties first before getting to the small ones so I don't know if the same philosiphy works here but if he's able to get out a shit loads of people maybe it will be me and him and three other guys in the final 5. So yeah you know what I'm getting at.

Lauren Brooks laughs again and Tevon Hunter just sat there and smiles nervously. Lauren Brooks was able to pull herself together.

Lauren Brooks

Okay Tevon, how do you view your chances of winning this match tonight.

Tevon Hunter

Well my chances are pretty slim, and----actually you know what this interview isn't working out I can't be stuck back here talking on and on and on. Sorry but I'm cutting this interview short.

Tevon Hunter gets up out of his chair, taking the microphone out of Lauren Brooks' hand and left his locker room.

------------------------------------------Going To The Ring---------------------------------------------

TEVON HUNTER THEME HITS AND THE CROWD ERUPTS IN CHEERS. Tevon Hunter makes his appearance on to the stage running towards each end and back into the center. Tevon Hunter makes his way to the ring and on his way he shook hands with the fans, gave them Hi Fives even gave one child his #Showman Tee Shirt and signed his initials on it. Tevon Hunter quickly slides in the ring and starts kissing the mat and got up on his feet soaking in the electricity from the crowd.

Tevon Hunter

Sorry Lauren for doing that to you but I couldn't be stuck in my locker room cutting a promo in there. It wouldn't feel right knowing how I am. Plus you sorta creeping me out. But back on topic, to finish answering your question I'm fully confident on winning this match because truth be told that a certain person who I know he's gonna be a total failure in AWO is in this match. I for one refuse to lose to this man because this man is a douche just plain and simple and how he is in this match is sorta shocking to me.

Tevon Hunter stops for a second and thinks real carefully what he said.

Tevon Hunter

Oooh wait I almost forgot who is presenting the title to the winner and who personally made this match. The General Manager of Fusion Rose London, oh my no wonder how him, Kid Kaos, and basically half the participants in the match are debuting in the company. You all must had some kind of orgy or something to get your spot in this match. But speaking of which where is the person that suppose to be running the show with her. Wait didn't Jacob Wolfe and Damon Moore run this show with her or did she somehow manage to beat them out of this job?

Tevon Hunter pulls out a paper that he got earlier today, which is the standings for the Battle Royal and the rules how the thing will play out. He reads the list of names of people who are in it.

Tevon Hunter

Wait, hold on a second why the hell is Randy Reamue in the match, haha oh my gosh didn't he quit the company or something like WTF. Oh wait I remember now his "manager" Rose London who coincidentally is the General Manager of Fusion who made this match and gave Randy a spot just to make the guy feel better. So I'm expecting a screwjob here or something but I promise you this that Randy isn't going to be Champion.

Tevon Hunter starts laughing when he thought of Randy winning the title that it made him fall on the ground rolling over while laughing. Tevon Hunter finally got himself up and then he ask for a chair and someone slid a chair in the ring. Tevon unfolds the chair and sits in it and the expression he had earlier disappear and he starts to get a little more serious.

Tevon Hunter

Okay, now since the giggles and jokes are put to the side Ii'm going to be serious now. You know ever since I got here I've made many enemies already and what I did just there I probably made numerous more probably everyone in that battle royal hates my guts and that's good. Especially for this one guy besides Lebron Kingston who I particularly don't like at all quite frankly. The man who I'm talking about is not the AWO bully, Cole Walker. It's the overrated, ego driven Kevin Devastation.

Tevon Hunter pulls out his phone and checks the AWO feed and found KD's post and begins to read it aloud to the audience.

Tevon Hunter

From KD he says "BuringRecord1-0 #BC=BuryingRecord2-0 #WinningAnotherTitleForMyCollection" My response to that KD is that you are total bullshit a failure just waiting to happen. You see you are those kind of guys who I love to knock down a peg or two. Cause the one thing I can't stand is a person who is stuck in the past. Cause from day one you stepped into this company you went and bragged about how many accomplishments you racked up in other companies. KD you maybe famous in those companies but here in AWO you're not and what you've accomplished means absolutely nothing. You may not said one word to me yet KD but I'm not going to wait for you to say something. I'm telling you right now that I garundamntee that you will not walk out Barbed Consequences as Extreme Champion. I will put my heart, mind, body and soul making sure that you will not be champion.

Tevon Hunter gets up out of his chair and stands up and he just shook head and walks over to the ropes but then he forgot to say something.

Tevon Hunter

Oh one more thing, Cole Walker. Hi I don't know if you are here in the building tonight but expect seeing me face to face next week on Fusion as the AWO Extreme Champion and also KD I got two words for ya. FUCK YOU!

Tevon Hunter's music hits as Tevon sticks up his middle finger towards the camera signaling it towards Kevin Devastation.
Back to top Go down

Cutting A Promo
Page 1 of 1