ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Pre-Victory Celebration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeBron Kingston
LeBron Kingston

Pointz : 30
Thanks Hit : 0

Pre-Victory Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Victory Celebration   Pre-Victory Celebration EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

The camera faded in to LeBron Kingston, sitting in the driver's seat of his custom candy apple red Chevy Caprice Classic parked outside of some sort of... "night club". The hood was down, and all the other seats were occupied by bitches and hoes in especially skanky clothing. LeBron was wearing dress clothes, a white button-up shirt, dress pants, a nice leather belt dress shoes, a tie, and sunglasses.

However, the shirt was half-unbuttoned, the tie was untied and slung around his neck, the belt was unbuckled, and his shoes were untied. In one hand was a lit cigarette, and in the other was a half-full bottle of vodka. In the background, Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO could be heard playing. He took a puff of the cigar before turning to the camera.

LEBRON KINGSTON
So, I've got a match this week... at the.. the... uh... barbed wire shit, my nigga. AWO. Yeah. That...

His voice was deep and barely audible; it was clear that he was slightly intoxicated... on second thought, "slightly" might be an understatement.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Anyways... uh... I have the, uh... extreme match. Yeah, yeah, the title, honeychild. Battle royale. I'ma win 'dis shit and shit. Gonna get me the fancy belt, hoe. Amirite?

He turned over to the other girls in the car. They all nodded, grinning.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Yeah, yeah... I got the uh, the wrassler's in th' match. Lots of bitches to ass whup. Whup... whup they ass. Win. Yeah. LeBron-Bron gon' win...

He chugged down more of the alcohol, though nobody seemed the least bit concerned for his health.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Yo' seeing ya new AWO champion of the extreme, bitch... he gon' beat you, then he's gon' win, because he beat you... yeah, 'dat good shit. Fuck Alex Kross and all. And the uh, the chaos kid. Xavier Byson and Randy Ram and shit. And, uh, Rick Bridge. All 'dat shit. 'Dey gon' lose.

Suddenly, LeBron fell over the side of the car, his head hanging out. He dropped both the the bottle and the cigar, which shattered all over the sidewalk, splattering vodka everywhere. He mumbled some inaudible gibberish, until one of the girls shook some sense into him and helped him up. He hiccupped, before finishing the remainder of what he was capable of saying.

LEBRON KINGSTON
Anyways, I got som' bidniss to take curr of... if ya know whut I mean...

He did the sexual eyebrow raise ((hello) anyone?) then tore off his shirt, and the other girls began to move closer towards him as the camera faded to black... after all, AWO is only TV14.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Pre-Victory Celebration
Page 1 of 1