ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RB - Battle Royal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RB - Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: RB - Battle Royal   RB - Battle Royal EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:31 am

As the vocal introduction of Ritchie Breckinridge's music hits the arena is shrouded in darkness. As the song kicks in there is a bright flash of white from the lights and Ritchie bursts through the curtain mic in hand. He is grinning, giving out high fives to his fans and pointing to signs bearing his name. He hops up onto the apron his back to the ropes as he sings along with the fans and the music before climbing in the ring. The music fades and is replaced by the fans chanting "Ritchie! Ritchie!" He looks round apparently lost for words. He gathers himself and brings the mic to his mouth.

Ritchie Breckinridge: Finally I have a match! granted it's a battle royal but still... AND it's for the "EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP" no less. Can you imagine me, RB, the extreme champ? talk about a head of steam. Anyway, I'm here now to address my opponents in my match tonight. Don't worry I'm not going to go one by one through the list of start ups wanting to be the next chosen one. All I will say is, Ritchie Breckinridge is here tonight and he has brought his A game and he knows no one expects less, he feels the same for the other men in this match. One false move or anything less than the best and BANG you're tapping. Get used to this face boys and girls because I am your next AWO extreme champion. You want a war? Prepare for shock and awe!

He flips the mic out of his hand to the mat as his music hits again and he exits the ring before walking up the ramp high fiveing some more fans before reaching the stage and motioning to the crowd that he hopes to be the next champ.
Back to top Go down

RB - Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1