ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Never Fading

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Never Fading Empty
PostSubject: Never Fading   Never Fading EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

KID KAOS PRODUCTIONS - NEVER FADING
( THE CAMERA BUZZES INTO WEIGHT TRAINING AND WRESTLING GYM IN FLORIDA )( KID KAOS IS SITTING DOWN ON A BENCH NEXT TO JOSH MATTHEWS )
( KID KAOS ALREADY SEEMS TO BE HOLDING THE MIC AS JOSH MATTHEWS SITS THERE LOOKING CONFUSED )

Kid Kaos: Lets take a step away from the typical back to back interview and lets do it my way iight? You see, Anarchy Wrestling Organization is filled with these young "edgy" anarchist who believe that they're some type of "higher power". They believe that whenever they step in that six-sided ring that they have some type of supremacy factor but no no no that isn't the case at all. I've observed Anarchy Wrestling Organization from the day of its creation and to be honest I'm not impressed by the hooligans who run around here.

Now that I have officially signed on the dotted line I've made it my job to bring you some type of deliverance. We've all heard of these guys who have came to save you but at the end of the day they fall like domino's..I'm not here to be your "savior" I'm here to bring you all something you deserve and that is entertainment at the highest altitude possible. You all have a chance to deck in on this experience and watch me tear shit up on a big stage. AWO has gathered up 20 wrestlers including myself and at Barbed Consequences we all have a chance to have our name carved in stone.

The Extreme Battle Royal can open the gate for alot of new careers and it can also shut the door for these careers. The possibilities are endless in this match and I'll make sure to use every single one of them to my slightest advantage. I can manipulate every single one of the people in this match and get away with it. The genius mind can truly come into play when a weapon is brought into the scene and Barbed Consequences will be filled with them. I can only imagine how the imagination runs wild between my opponents because I already know what I got planned. I'm a head hunter and 19 other men have a bounty placed right in the middle of their forehead. I may not be the popular choice in the beginning but rest assure everybody will remember the name Kid Kaos at the end of the night. People can turn their attention to their favorites, they can hype them up all they want but I'm chopping down every ego in that match with a smile on my face.

It is about time that you receive somebody as real as me because AWO is lacking the superstar who doesn't take the bullshit for an answer, I'm not here to face the lazy, I'm here to clear them out and refill the spots with the innovative. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm in AWO for the long run, I'm not here to be another scratch on the face, I'm here to be the amazing person that I truly am. My career never fades to black..does yours?

Prove it.

( KID KAOS HANDS THE MIC OVER TO JOSH MATTHEWS, PATS HIM ON THE BACK, AND THEN WALKS OFF THE SET )
Back to top Go down

Never Fading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: