ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

William Black...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

William Black... Empty
PostSubject: William Black...   William Black... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

The camera fades to Reed Zimmer talking to a woman.She has reddish blonde hair.Reed spots the camera and yells at him to get over here.As the cameraman gets closer Reed is laughing at something the woman has just said.Reed opens his mouth to say something.

Reed Zimmer

Hello AWO as you may have heard I have dropped the slut of all sluts Rose London.The lady you see here is Ashley Red.She is far from Rose London,she is no slut.She is my girlfriend.Now that I have introduced you to Ashley,let us move on to William Black.You see he is a lot like a bitch.He does whatever somebody tells him to.Well I guess that is a bitch.He has never fought anyone of my caliber.I am the IC champ just like I will be March 17th after I beat Xavier Serikaz.William have you ever been told to wash the dishes?I'm like spot that just won't go away.You hit me with everything you got I still will come and kick your ass!

Reed walks over to a room with a refrigerator he opens it and takes a BUDWEISER he opens the beer and takes a sip.

Reed Zimmer

That is exactly what I'm like.When I beat his ass my eyes are locked on you Xavier.You can bring your little posse to our match,but I'll have a close friend of mine their.William I'll see you Friday night.

Reed turns around to go into his locker room.
Back to top Go down

William Black...
Page 1 of 1