ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Foundation Solidarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Foundation Solidarity Empty
PostSubject: Foundation Solidarity   Foundation Solidarity EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

- The scene opens in a corporate office setting and there is a man sitting in a chair with the company name " McKnight Inc. " on the back of the chair. Tyler McKnight spins around with a smirk from ear to ear on his face. Off to the side stand the Foundation, Xavier Serikaz; Tony X and Kris Storm. -

Tyler: Since the inception of The Foundation at AWO's pay per view " Phenomenon " we have been the most dominate group to grace the ring of the AWO. Now a month later, Tony; Kris and Xavier are all undefeated and have become the dominate force in the AWO. Where once everyone feared H.E.E.L now whenever someone on the AWO roster gets booked against one of these three men they shiver in their boots because they know the beating that is about to come to them. Now at Barbed Consequences these boys will become the champions of the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. Xavier with the Intercontinental Championship when he beats Reed Zimmer. Tony X and Kris Storm the tag team champions when they beat Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel for the tag team championship titles. It's time this promotion feels the impact of McKnight Inc. It is our time to shine, it is our time to domination. All bow down to The Foundation of Domination!

- Tyler gets off his chair and steps to the side as Tony comes into the picture. -

Tony: Everyone has been trying to bring doubt into my mind about my holy father the lord almighty. Everyone has been trying to get into my mind but after talking to Tyler and Xavier they have made me come to this realization. When your at the top of a promotion everyone will try to bring you down. So unfortunatly for Dark Angel, Mike Cole and the Irish boys nothing you can say will bring me down. Nothing you can do will get into my mind and bring doubt about the lord almighty. There is nothing anyone can do to me. I am strong in faith, I am strong in heart, I am strong in mind. My heavenly father empowers me and my mind. He will bring me the strength to help Xavier and Kris bring down the unholy during this tag team match. I have never been more determinded than coming into Fusion!

- Tony steps to the side and Kris Storm comes into the picture with a determinded look on his face. -

Kris: Tomorrow night on Fusion it comes down to the brute force of the Foundation versus the AWO Champion, Aidan Raider. I have been waiting for this match since I stepped foot into the AWO ring. I knew it was only a matter of time before Aidan and I would meet in that squared circle. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would get my shot at the World Champion. Aidan has doubted me from the moment this match was booked and now like Alex Jester before me. I have the opprotunity to put my foot in the line for the world championship title hunt. On Fusion, my brothers of the Foundation have yet another chance to bring down the big bad wolves known as H.E.E.L. and those little irish drunks the Celtic Konnection.

- Xavier comes into the picture and gives a dead locked look straight into the Camera. -

Xavier: H.E.E.L, Celtic Konnection listen and listen close. Ever since Phenomenon, the members of the Foundation have beaten each one of you except for one, Oliver. Your the new guy on the block so welcome to the dance. But unfortunatly for you Oliver this dance will be cut short. The Foundation and HEEL have been at war since the Foundation stepped foot into the AWO and Nero and yourself have just stepped into the blast zone. I suggest you stay out of the way come Fusion. Dark Angel you want to talk about trying to break Tony's character. You want to question his faith in his god. Haven't you learned yet? Haven't you figured out that there is nothing you can do to bring Tony down? His faith is so rock solid that not even the devil incarnate could sway him into thinking something else? Mike Cole...Mikey boy. You just keep coming and coming and I'll give you props that you haven't run for the hills yet. But Mikey like last week when I bashed your head onto the chair with the Enigmatic Piledriver. You are going to be taken out once and for all. You wanted to step into this war between The Foundation and HEEL and now you are going to come to the realization that you should have just stayed out. Cole Scorpio has been using you like the little pawn we all knew you were from the start. Nero McCage, you've already felt the wrath of Tony X and what he can do in the ring. Just chalk this up on your loss column. We are the Foundation, we do not forget those who come against us. We will be at Fusion, expect us!

- Tyler shoos the camera guy out of his office as he slams the door shut and talks to the Foundation members. -
Back to top Go down

Foundation Solidarity
Page 1 of 1