ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You need a hearing aid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

You need a hearing aid Empty
PostSubject: You need a hearing aid   You need a hearing aid EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

The scene opens in a hallway. Kris Storm is walking towards the entrance to the ring. A camera crew is following close behind. Kris Stops near a tv as Aiden Raider's promo is playing. Once the promo ends Kris begins to laugh sadistically. He turns around and notices the camera crew.

Are you kidding me Aiden? Do you actually believe the bullshit that your spewing out of your mouth? Appearantely you didn't catch the fact that you winning a couple non-title matches, doesn't make you a fighting champion. You wonder why people "underestimate" you in the AWO. You're stupidity is growing by the day.

Tyler McKnight walks up and whispers into Kris' ear. The two nod at each other and Tyler walks away.

As far as HEEL is concered Aiden, don't you worry your precious little heart about that. Tony and I will destroy HEEL. Just like we did at Fusion two weeks ago. Take a look at the track record Aiden, HEEL hasn't won a single match against us. That's not the point. The point is that tonight on Fusion, you're going to fall. You're going to be left laying in the middle of that ring. Battered, bloody, and shattered.

Not only will I be one half the AWO World Tag Team Champion, but I will also get my shot at that title around your waist and go on to become the AWO World Heavyweight Champion. You just don't get it Aiden. I don't care if you don't like me. Hell I don't care if any of those peons out there like me. It doesn't matter. I'm not your friend. I'm not your buddy. I'm sure as hell not your fan. You're a disgrace to this promotion. You're a disgrace to this business. Tonight starts the beginning to the end of Aiden Raider.

Kris turns away and storms off towards the entrance way as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

You need a hearing aid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: