ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

CZW, give me your opinion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CZW, give me your opinion Empty
PostCZW, give me your opinion

I'm not a big fan, but some people who have passed through there have been great. Chris Hero, Kevin Steen, Eddie Kingston, Human Tornado.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

CZW, give me your opinion :: Comments

Phillip Phillips
Re: CZW, give me your opinion
Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm by Phillip Phillips
CZW is full of talentless, retarded botch machines. It's basically the fed for people who aren't talented (or sane) enough to make it into places like the WWE.
Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:44 pm by Guest
Phillip Phillips wrote:
CZW is full of talentless, retarded botch machines. It's basically the fed for people who aren't talented (or sane) enough to make it into places like the WWE.

Remember Nick Gage? The bank robber?

He was a CZW heavyweight champion a bunch of times.
Riddick Mercer
Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 pm by Riddick Mercer
Its bad and good. Guys like Hero, Kingston, Moxley, and Callihan have come from there. Alot of the guys have talent. Im just not a fan of the Deathmatches. Funny story a guy thats in the same promotion as me wrestles for CZW. His name is Bandido JR check him out
Roy_McCoy
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 am by Roy_McCoy
As for CZW itself, it's not my favourite promotion. I personally think it's garbage, but there are guys with talent there. Keep on eye out for guys like AR Fox and Adam Cole. Also, Joey, I found Bandido JR's profile on the roster page on the CZW website.

Phillip Phillips wrote:

You don't even need talent to get into WWE. Big guys with no talent have gotten in, only due to their size, but that can only get you so far.
Riddick Mercer
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 am by Riddick Mercer
Aidan Raider wrote:
As for CZW itself, it's not my favourite promotion. I personally think it's garbage, but there are guys with talent there. Keep on eye out for guys like AR Fox and Adam Cole. Also, Joey, I found Bandido JR's profile on the roster page on the CZW website.

Phillip Phillips wrote:

You don't even need talent to get into WWE. Big guys with no talent have gotten in, only due to their size, but that can only get you so far.

Hes good you should check him out. Hes a regular tag partner to Amazing Red
Post  by Sponsored content

CZW, give me your opinion

Page 1 of 1