ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Shift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Shift  Empty
PostSubject: Shift    Shift  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 pm

The scene opens up backstage, Aidan Raider is watching TV in his changing room, before it is opened by Lauren Brooks. Raider doesn't seem to mind, as she walks over to him. Knowing his cue, Raider jumps up, and prepares to be interviewed.

~Lauren Brooks || AWO Interviewer~
Aidan, you face Kris Storm on Fusion, a member of The Foundation, and he also happens to be undefeated. How do you think you will do against him? Also, how important is it to gain momentum going into Barbed Consequences?

~Aidan Raider || The Midnight Rider
How do you think I will do against Kris Storm? Let me tell you something, Lauren. I respect Storm. He's a veteran of this pro wrestling business, the best industry in the world, but just because I respect him, doesn't
mean I like him at all. In fact, I can't stand him, or any of his Foundation friends. I am sick and tired of everybody in aWo. Everyone doubting me, calling my bluff, saying I'm not a fighting champion. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have this piece of gold around my waist, and that's a fact.

Fusion is only the first step. If I don't beat Kris Storm on Fusion, then sure, it'll mess with my mind. It'll hurt my confidence, but regardless of what happens on Fusion, I will retain my championship against Alex Jester at Barbed Consequences. It doesn't matter who you put in front of me. I'll knock them all down, one by one, like
dominos, but I've talked enough about Alex Jester.

Onto Kris Storm. Like I said, I don't like him, besides those Foundation idiots, I don't think anyone backstage does. This business is a dog eat dog world, and there are some guys that you just can't trust. Kris Storm is talking about me, and how he wants a shot at this title after I defeat Alex Jester, but let me tell Kris something, because I know he's watching.

Kris, don't get your hopes up. I know you deserve this title as much as everybody, but I am the least of your worries. You and your ''buddy'', Tony X are up against H-E-E-L at Barbed Consequences. I wish you all the best, because you're gonna need it. Let me tell you one last thing.

Kris, you may become World Tag Team champion, you may beat H-E-E-L, but you're sure as hell, not gonna beat me.

Raider sits back down on his couch, before telling Lauren Brooks to get out. The scene fades to black, as
the cameraman and Lauren Brooks leave the changing room.

Back to top Go down

Shift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: