ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion Empty
PostSubject: It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion   It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 pm

The camera opened on Anton Hinston walking backstage. He got to a door with the name ''Anton Hinston'' on it. Under the name, 'Hate' was written in black. Anton smiled at the word, then entered the locker room. He got in and started taking his pants off. As the pants was seconds from being off, Anton notices the camera. He paniced, trying to get the pants back on. He had gotten one leg out of the jeans and as the foot wouldn't get back into the pants he got out of balance. Anton fell and laid there for a couple of second completely humiliated, but as he got back on he was perfectly calm. He got up, took one step towards the cameraman a punched him right in the face. The camera came crashing to the floor and the scene closed as sudden as it had opened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anton Hinston
Hallo? Is this thing on? Can anyone - oh the light is flashing. It's on Cool.

The camera turned so that Anton's face came into the picture.

Anton Hinston
Hello Anarchy Wrestling fans! How are you all doing this evening? I really want to know, so please feel free to answer me on your televised show, unless you're David Letterman, then you should seriously just not go on your show 'cause bro, give it up. You're pathetic tries at putting on a decent show is the only thing funny about the show. I would rather watch Jay-fucking-Leno then I would watch your shitty show. As of what we just saw, lets just forget that ever happened.

Anton smiled nervously Laughing.

Anton Hinston
Aidan Raider. The AWO World Heavyweight Champion. At Barbed Consequences he'll defence his title for the very first time. That'll be a great match for sure. It's just a shame that who ever the hell wins that match wont be the person people are talking about on Twitter, Facebook or in tomorrows newspaper. The man people will be talking about is yours truly, Anton Hinston. When I close the lid on Wrath's career the management will be throwing roses, money and title shots at my feet. Tomorrow I'll knock off ''the second best in AWO''

Anton sounded very sarcastic when he said ''The second best in AWO''

Anton Hinston
Yeah, I said it. He's not even the second best, but what ever. He's the Number One Contender and that's it. Last time I heard promos that bad Mae Young was a young girl ''helping out the troops''. This Alex Jester guy is so boring I turned on one of Phillip Phillips old promos. Then I threw up in my mouth and watched some Danish ''TV''. It was so good, I'll send the link - uhm, channel name to Alex, he might learn something.. About good ''TV''. That's right, we Danes do everything the best. Handball, ''TV'', wrestlers and when did you get a Lego set you didn't like? I mean, that is great. We also have a lot of famous buildings.. If you like building, I guess. But if you do, get out of Denmark, we don't want you here. We don't accept everyone, that's why we haven't had a Fusion on Danish ground. We simply wouldn't let Alex touch Danish grounds, it would be
dishonoured and we would have to burn everything he touched. I'm a brave man, I put my life on the line tomorrow. His hands will poisen me. That's brave, just saying. To all my critics who doesn't believe I can win over Alex I say this: Pay attention tomorrow night, it's exciting, it's full of 'Hate', it's the main event, it's the Danish Dream, it's Friday Night Fusion.

Anton turns off the camera.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion   It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Edited like a boss
Back to top Go down

It's exciting, it's Friday Night Fusion
Page 1 of 1