ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

So you call yourself a champion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

So you call yourself a champion? Empty
PostSubject: So you call yourself a champion?   So you call yourself a champion? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 pm

The scene opens inside the AWO arena. Fans are patiently waiting for another match to begin. The titantron begins to flicker and comes on. The camera is inside a locker room. Kris Storm is in his workout gear. He's sitting on a chair lacing up his boots. He pauses and looks towards the camera.

Tonight on Fusion, an Icon will clash with a wanna-be. Aiden Raider, you call yourself a fighting champion? You haven't even officially defended your title. So you won a couple non-title matches while that belt has been strapped around your waist. That makes you a fighting champion? That makes you a winning champion?

Kris brushes his hair back from in front of his face and continues.

Take a long look into my eyes Aiden. Take a long look at me when we step into that ring tonight. You won't be looking at just another chump wanting a shot at the "champion." Oh no. You'll be looking at a legend, an icon. A man that had forty-five, that's right, forty-five successful title defenses in one promotion. You see Aiden, I finally figured you out. You're only here for a paycheck. You're only here to showboat around and raffle off your little possessions. Tonight, I'm going to open your eyes Aiden. I'm going to make you realize that you're no better than the rest of the peons in this locker room. Tonight I am going to prove once and for all just how big of a chump you really are.

Kris picks up a water bottle off the floor and takes a sip. He places the bottle back down and again brushes his hair back before he continues.

You're going to see a side of me, no one has ever seen before. A new and improved Kris Storm. Tonight on Fusion, I'm going to show you Aiden in front of all those jackasses in that crowd the reason why I am an icon. The reason why I am a legend. The reason that why in every household name, they speak of Kris Storm. Your days as the champion *Kris chuckles* or should I say "wanna-be" champion are numbered. This promotion deserves a true champion. A real champion. When I win tonight Aiden and you beat Jester at Barbed Consequences, I want my title shot against you. When I beat you for the title, I won't just stop there. I will make my mark on this promotion. I will have "Total Domination."

Kris stands up and walks out the door as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

So you call yourself a champion?
Page 1 of 1