ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Lebron Kingston?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lebron Kingston? Empty
PostSubject: Lebron Kingston?   Lebron Kingston? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 pm

As the music blasts through the PA system the people were on their feet looking up the ramp to see who is coming out the curtain. Tevon Hunter appears walking out behind the curtain and on to the stage and the fans went wild. Tevon Hunter smiles and advances forward and on his way to the ring he gave Hi fives to the fans near the barricade. Tevon Hunter slides underneath the ropes into the ring. Josh Matthews is seen in the ring as well with a microphone in hand getting ready to introduce the world to Tevon Hunter.

Josh Matthews

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the newest acquisition to Anarchy Wrestling Organization he is TEEEEVOOON HUUUNTEEER!

Tevon walks over to Josh Matthews and shook his hand and Josh hands Tevon the microphone giving him a chance to speak to the AWO audience. Tevon observes the audience and he smiles showing his excitement. The fans starts chanting Tevon's name over and over again showing how popular this man is.

Tevon Hunter

Man, it's good to be here! Finally I make my debut here in the AWO, I'm very honored to be standing here before you in this ring putting on a show for you all week in and week out. It's just amazing that I was given the opportunity to come here and make my mark in AWO. Speaking of which who here is excited for me to step in the ring with um..crap I'm sorry who am I stepping in the ring with again?

The fans begin shouting "LEBRON" and Tevon was scratching the back of his head trying to think of the guy that goes by that name,

Tevon Hunter

Okay, I know you all aren't talking about Lebron James, so you all must mean that miserable excuse for a wrestler then. Well to be honest with you all I'm not all that excited for a man who walks around disgracing other African-Americans in this country. Now am I right or am I wrong cause to be quite frank I have black friends and this man is just pitiful. Like did anyone see his debut cause I know I didn't because I was too busy watching the Wendy Williams show on BET. The man is just not that entertaining, that's probably why he was on Proving Grounds debuting and not here on Fusion like I am.

Tevon put his hand over his mouth and the fans begins to laugh. Then Tevon smiles and shrugs.

Tevon Hunter

Whoops did that actually came out of my mouth, boy oh boy that was suppose to be an inside thought. But oh well it's out there now nothing I can do to stop it. But anyways lets talk about his name first of all I mean Lebron Kingston. Just sounds like a wannabe and he dare speak about Randall. I mean what did he do, put the name took the name of Lebron and Sean Kingston and put them together and made his wrestling name? Lets take a look at the jumbo tron real quick and see if it's fitting for him.

Lebron Kingston? LeBron-James-Cleveland-Cavaliers

+
Lebron Kingston? SeanKingston

=

Lebron Kingston? ConsequencesCreed2

As the pictures are presented on the titantron the fans begins to laugh, and Tevon was going to go over what's on the screen so everyone can understand.

Tevon Hunter

Okay, okay now what you see here when you take Lebron James who has absolutely won no rings at all in his career but I believe that he's gonna win this year and you take Sean Kingston Dr. Dutty Dutty and you put them together and you get what unfortuneately we have now, Lebron Kingston. My what a face that a mother can only love too bad that I'm gonna send him home packing with his teeth kicked down his throat and he might be pooping them out later . Get the laxatives ready cause he's gonna be in there for a while.

The fans all laugh at Tevon's little slideshow on Lebron Kingston, but then Tevon couldn't help but laugh that you could see tears coming from his eyes. Then Tevon tries to compose himself and be serious for a moment as he clears his throat and begins to speak.

Tevon Hunter

Alright all kidding aside Lebron Kingston I don't know how you won your two matches but tonight your little winning streak ends because to be real with you "home boi" I'm kicking you out and sending you to your momma's house because it seems that you're only here to make a mockery of wrestling and further embarrass your ass getting in this ring. Cause what you said last week offended me, I mean c'mon man are you serious? Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you don't mind but I'm going to show you a clip on what happened last week on Lebron Kingston's interview for his match against Randall.

::Clip Plays::

LAUREN BROOKE

Hello, Mr. Kingston. Do you mind if I have a few words with you?

LEBRON KINGSTON

Hoe, what'chu doin' here? Yo' ass stalkin' me? Who da' hell do you think you are, gettin' all uppity in my grill?

LAUREN BROOKE
No, I just came to ask you about your thoughts on your match this week, against Randall Reaume...

LEBRON KINGSTON

Guuuurl, you be shittin' me? I ain't afraid of 'dat hoe Randy. He jus' a wannabe, an' a whiny bitch. An' he's always goin' on about 'dat Phillips boy. Seems kind of s'picious, don'cha think? He goes on 'bout Phil's ass so much, you'd think he was a numba' 1 fan. Plus, he brought in 'dat belt from 'EHDW'. Whut da hell does he think he's doing, just waltzin' in the arena with some title? I'll tell ya' why, gurl. It's 'cause he couldn't win a title otherwise.

LAUREN BROOKE

Um, okay... uh... what about your debut match last week?

LEBRON KINGSTON

Whaddaya mean, 'whatabout my debut match last week'? Bitch, I whupped Damian's wylde ass. There's not much more to say but 'dat, gurl. So, now that y'all's asked me yo' questions, you've got yo' share of stalking for today. Now get dah fuck out, and let me show 'dis hoop's who's boss!

::Clip Ends::

Tevon Hunter claps his hands slowly and begins to speak again.

Tevon Hunter

For you here in attendence and you all watching at home I would like to apologize for killing the ratings here on this show. I didn't realize how boring this man is, and watching that interview made me glad that I didn't watch his match. Also I hope I didn't put you all to sleep with that I mean I died a little inside watching that cringing clip. But anyways, Lebron Kingston this is what I don't particularly like about you is for one, I know your momma didn't raise you two be disrespecting a woman. Two, is that you got the roles reverse. You look like a guy who would be stalking her, not stalking you Lastly you said "Titles are too Mainstream''." Hmm well for starters that didn't make any sense whatsoever because you didn't even mention anything about a championship not even the now defunct sirens championship. So I hope you come up with better lines then trying to talk ghetto with that corny, fake New Yorker accent because you're not fooling anybody. I bet you're not even from Brooklyn. But what I do know is that I'm going to kick your ass tonight, just letting you know baby boi.

Tevon Hunter took off his shades and shook his head and shrugs while his music hits. But then Tevon Hunter signals to stop the music.

Tevon Hunter

Oh I almost forgot to say but I think what you would say in your words Lebron, you just got served by Mr.AWO himself Tevon Hunter. Word to your motha.

The AWO fans responded with an "OOOOOOOOOO, NO HE DIDN'T" and Tevon's music hits through the PA system once again while Tevon makes his way up to the ramp but before he went any further he tossed his shades to this one boy up in front and continue to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Lebron Kingston?
Page 1 of 1