ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Welcome to Stillwater

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Stillwater Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Stillwater   Welcome to Stillwater EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:15 pm

The camera pans on a view of Stillwater then it turns to the right where Alex Jester is standing, a Helicopter is behind him, Alex JEster raises the mic to his mouth and he starts talking.

"Hello AWO Fans, and welcome to the GREATEST city in the world.......Stillwater.........And im proud to be a Stillwater citizen. Now I will take to a tour around this small city, But in my heart it is very big, Like I said Im taking you to a tour.....Not just any tour......A HELI TOUR! OOOH YEAAAAAH! How about it AWO fans?!.....Alright lets go"

Alex Jester enters the Helicopter, the camera man follows him, The Heli starts to raise slowly, until its in the blue skies of Stillwater.

The camera is back on AJ Again as he grabs the mic...

"Now, you are about to see one of the best views in your life, so.........In the Rock's words: "put your foot on the gaaaaas!........

The heli reaches a statue in the middle of the ocean.

Welcome to Stillwater Steelport%20Statue

*AJ points at the statue as the camera shows the statue*

"That right there is called the Angle statue, In my opinion its one of the best buildings in the world.......Why isnt that one of the 7 wonders of the world? *Alex Shakes his head*

Welcome to Stillwater Steelport%20at%20day

"Look at this view, WOW, What a city!"

As the heli is roaming around the city, Alex startes talking about his match with Aiden Raider this friday in the first episode of Fusion.

"This friday, Fusion, Alex Jester VS Aiden "The freak" Raider, Aiden latelly was trying to play mind games with me, he writes some crap in the wall with blood, I mean THIS IS WRESTLING......NOT.....SAW......Whats next? Are you gonna murder me in our match?....Please dont, The owner of McDonalds here is gonna miss me, Im his best customer, I buy 3 big Hamburgers each day, *He winks at the camera*, You seem to like Hamburgers too huh? Just be careful to not kill someone for food next time,And dont eat too much, I want you in a goos shape this friday, I know the match wont be easy for me, And Im SURE It wont be easy for you, Cuz Im going there to do what Im good at....AND THATS ANNIHILATIOOOOOOOON".

The camera fades black as Alex stares at it with a mad look
Back to top Go down
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stillwater   Welcome to Stillwater EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:19 pm

OOC: See the billboard in the lower right corner of the second pic, well, that kinda descibes me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stillwater   Welcome to Stillwater EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Nero Cage wrote:
OOC: See the billboard in the lower right corner of the second pic, well, that kinda descibes me. XD
I see......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stillwater   Welcome to Stillwater Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Stillwater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: