ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I'm going to be your savior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm going to be your savior. Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to be your savior.   I'm going to be your savior. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 pm

The scene opens up backstage near Alex Jester's locker room. Where Lauren Brooke is getting ready to interview Alex.

Lauren Brooke:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time,Alex Jester.....Alex, it is now official that you will be facing Aidan Raider for the world title at Barbed Consequences...........

*AJ Interrupts Lauren*

Alex Jester:
If my match against Raider last week was for the title, I would be having the world heavyweight championship around my waist already. But Instead I am facing.....Anton Hinston? Anton Hinston isn't fit to breathe the same air as me, let alone step foot in the ring with me, but you know what? You know what, Anton? I feel pity for you...You reminded us how you USED to be a two time world champion....That's the problem Anton..You USED to be 'entertaining', you USED to be 'innovative', instead of standing backstage saying "Hate" all the time more then a cat says "Meow", you used to actually DO stuff. But you see, now you're so predictable that I have to fast-forward you on my DVR.

Lauren Brooke:
Alex Jester. Tonight you're going to go one on one with Anton Hinston, you were asking Anton Hinston for a match for a long time now, and you got it now, why were you so obsessed with facing Anton Hinston?

Alex Jester:
This is not an obsession, this is an intervention. Hinston is an addict, and 'hate' is his drug. And it's a drug that's leading him down a path of failure, a path that will ruin his career, and ultimately ruin his life. But like most addicts. Hinston refuses to believe that he has a problem, So he's forcing me to drag him, kicking and screaming to his salvation, only I know what's best for Hinston, so I'll help him, I'll be his sponsor, I'll be his accountability partner, because I know what it's like, I've been there before, I was just like Anton Hinston, I was a stereotypical wrestler.

So I ditched the catchphrases, the theatrics, the overblown moves, and most importantly: I saved myself, and became the number 1 Contender for the world heavyweight championship, and tonight I'm gonna do the same for Hinston, I'm gonna slap some personality into him, I will set him free from the lies he created, and in the big picture, in the long run, Anton Hinston, and Aidan Raider, and all of you lunatic fans will realize that I was right, you will thank me and admit that Alex Jester was his true savior.

Alex Jester leaves the camera frame..

Lauren Brooke:
Thanks for the interview Alex...Back to the announce table.

The camera fades black.

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be your savior.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: