ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cross Company will be ''Crossed''

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Cross Company will be ''Crossed'' Empty
PostSubject: Cross Company will be ''Crossed''   Cross Company will be ''Crossed'' EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 pm

The camera fades in on a white wall with a AWO logo on it. After a couple of seconds, a man walks in the frame. The man is no other than the former NWA and ICW World Champion, Anton Hinston. He looked into the crowd with a ''UMAD?'' kind of look, directed towards the fans, and AWO locker room. He was wearing his wrestling attire: black kickpads, black trunks, black elbow tape and his signature 'Hate' T-Shirt and 'HateClub' armband. He then opens his mouth and talks:

Anton Hinston
The company known as Anarchy Wrestling Organization has signed the best wrestler in this business.. Phillip Philli.. Nah I'm kidding. They have signed the best wrestler in the world, me!

The fans errupt in high boos and screams of the top of their lungs: ''ANTON SUCKS''

Anton Hinston
See, I got a call from the chairman of this company. He said, that if I would sign with them, he would give me the highest weekly paycheck in AWO. And as I have stated so many times before, I am into wrestling for the money. Not for the fans, not for the fame, only for the money. And then some say: ''Oh, so you ain't here to win Championships? Like WTF bro''
And they are partly right. I am here to win championships, because championship means money. If you hold a championship, you hold a big bag of money. And again, I like money. And for the record, I am nobodys ''bro''
I am no ''bro'', I am the hating machine, I am the hater of the AWO, I am the 'Hate' that keeps this company together. And as you see right here on my arm, I am 100% 'HateClub'

Anton points towards his arm where his signature armband with the word ''HateClub'' writen on it.

Anton Hinston
I am 100% hate. In my there is no good, only pure hate. I thought I was the only one that was this way. But no, I have found another guy like me. Another guy that feels the hate in him. That guy is Nero Cage. Nero and I have a match tonight too. Against some losers ''Cross Company''
We will dominate them just as we are going to dominate once we get our hands on the World Title, Intercontinental Title and the Tag Titles. Nero and I have this kind of friendship where we don't care if he hold the World Title and I the Intercontinental or the other was around. We only care about the ''HateClub'' holds all of the titles. But we also have this kind of friendship where if we have to go one-on-one we will give our all and have no hurt feelings. We're men. So Cross Company, on Fusion YOU'RE gon' get 'CROSSES'

Anton's phone ring and he answer the call: ''Hi babe''
He then realize that the camera is still on so he yells: ''Hey! Turn that camera off and get out of here, or I'll make you!''

The camera then quickly fades black

OOC: when I say ''Crossed'' I, of course, mean ''Crushed'', but I was playing with the name: Cross and the word crush... Just if you didn't understand it...
Back to top Go down

Cross Company will be ''Crossed''
Page 1 of 1