ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Salvation Is The Ultimate Punishment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salvation Is The Ultimate Punishment Empty
PostSubject: Salvation Is The Ultimate Punishment   Salvation Is The Ultimate Punishment EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm

''To bait fish withal: if it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge'' ~ Shylock

The scene opens up in a dark lit room, with only candle providing the light. Benjamin Paul
and his disciple, Sanctus step onto the scene.

Benjamin Paul || The 13th Disciple
''Sanctus, my dear child. Forgive me. For, our plan was delayed. But do not lose faith. This is God's plan and we are doing his work. Phillip Phillips is not but a man, but a demon. A symbol of Satan's power over man. You see, Sanctus. The Devil's greatest trick was convincing man, he didn't exist. Look at those filthy scum praising this demon. Phillips feeds on this attention. You see, religion has its own skeptics. Many are non-believers, but I will make them believe. I will FORCE them to believe, because this was the reason I was sent here in the first place. You see, these people are liars. They are disgraceful, but God loves them, simply because he is God, and while I hate all these people
with a burning passion, I must do God's will.

And Phillip Phillips is in my way. When their ''hero'' falls to me on Fusion, they will see. They will see
that Phillip Phillips is not a hero, but a conman, a phony, a deceiver. They will see that Phillip
lied to them all. He tricked them, and they will worship him no longer. I will pin Phillip Phillips at
Fusion, and Sanctus, you need not interfere, because this is something that I must do alone.

'I must be the one to kill Phillip Phillips,''

Good, loyal, Sanctus. I beseech you. I want you to watch, for you are my protege, and I must
teach you in the ways of our lord, you see, Phillip Phillips seems to be guiding you away of your
duties. I want you to be in my corner at Fusion, but you needn't interfere. You MUST NOT interfere.
Lay a hand on Phillip Phillips, and I will personally scorn you myself. I will have you damned. Damned
to the fiery pits of Hell. Now that I got myself clear, I want you to be there. I want you to see
Phillip. I want to see the light leave his eyes, I want him to look up at me, knowing that I have
defeated him, and he will deceive no more. I want to see his soul CRUSHED, as the referee raises
my hand, as my theme music blasts through the PA. And then, Sanctus, and only then, can you
touch him. I will leave Phillip barely alive. Crippled beyond repair, and then, you finish him. You end
his career. For, I only crippled him mentally. I want you to crush him physically, I crushed his soul, but
as a human, he is physically okay, and he will continue to wrestle, and continue to spread his lies,
perhaps in another wrestling organization, and we can't have that. Phillip Phillips has to be hurt.
I want him hurt. I want him hurt so bad, he'll never WALK let alone wrestle. I want you to do to
him, what I did to Kade. I want him DEAD!''

Benjamin blows out the candle, as the scene goes off air.
Back to top Go down

Salvation Is The Ultimate Punishment
Page 1 of 1