ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A crime

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A crime Empty
PostSubject: A crime   A crime EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with a suit and tie and holding a briefcase.

"Well, I have two things to address tonight. The fact that the sons of bitches up in management didn't book me for fusion this week, and this little briefcase right here. First, the fact that I wasn't booked. Two weeks in a row. I don't have any chance to show my talent and pick up my first win in AWO, because management "forgot" to book me for fusion. Now that that's done..."

Reaume pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the briefcase, revealing a championship belt.

"Some of you may not know what this is, and I will tell you. This is the image of my success. This is the EHDW International championship. The title I won and held for a month in EHDW, overcoming awful management and contenders like Phillip Phillips. I intend to replicate the success that spawned from this title in AWOrganization, but as I see it clearly, the management here and the management back in EHDW have one thing in common...asinine booking decisions. But I will overcome these conditions like I did in EHDW. And I will, once again, be the longest reigning champion of a federation. And that's a fact."

Reaume's theme played again as he walked out of the arena, with the International championship over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

A crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crime   A crime EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm

OOC: Wouldn't this technically be a character development or a debut promo or something?
Back to top Go down

A crime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: