ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Behind closed doors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Behind closed doors Empty
PostSubject: Behind closed doors   Behind closed doors EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 am

The camera opens on a poster:
Behind closed doors Aibb9
The camera the zooms out to reveal that the poster is located in a locker room. It hangs on one of the white walls. The camera continues to zoom out, and when the camera stops zooming, Anton Hinston is in the picture. He has on his street clothes. The usual, sexy looking Jeans, the new looking leather All Star Converse, and his 'Hate' T-Shirt. He has a serious, almost scared look on his face as he began speaking:

Anton Hinston
I did not put this poster in my locker room. I were down getting a soda from the soda machine, and when I came back up here, this shit were hanging here, on the wall.

Anton points at the poster. He couldn't cover the fact that he were scared to death.

Anton Hinston
This isn't a safe work environment. This guy is in this very building, he's here tonight. That means, that I very well will be facing this sick human being, tonight. I'll tell you this, mister ''End''. If you stick your nose into my match, I will be unleashing a hell upon you. You see, this match is very important. If I win, I will have two victories over our drunk Intercontinental Champion, Reed Zimmer. I would also show the world, that I really were the best in P2H. This match is important for my title hunt. Reed, or drunk Reed, might be the only guy that can get me this match.

Anton took a long pause to think about the next to say. He made up his mind, and spoke:

Anton Hinston
Two week ago, Xavier Serikaz talked about stats. Reed, lets talk stats. This is your firsy championship. I have won two World Championships, I have ended a guy's career, I have been in more main event then you.
Yeah, you have a better win record here in AWO, but let me take you back to a little company called, Sinister Wrestling Entertainment. There, I were in a Tag Team Championship match, I were in a World Heavyweight Championship match, and number one contender for the World Championship, but never got my match. What did you do? You were the opener of the show. You were in the matches people didn't wanna see. You were a nobody, a simple jobber. I have seen you fight like no other to become better, but you don't deserve a championship yet. This title reign is a fluke, and at Barbed Consequences your title reign will be over. If it ain't me who wins, Xavier will!

Anton stopped to catch his breath, he had really been talking fast.

Anton Hinston
Mr. Phillip Phillips. Philly as I used to call him. He got injured by the hands of Benjamin. His groin were the target. How Benjamin injured that part is non of my business. I'm not old fasion, they can do what ever they want, as long as it happens behind closed doors.

Anton chuckled a bit. He were on the edge of LOL'ing, but then saw the poster again.

Anton Hinston
Now get out of my locker room, I gotta lock all doors so that no one can attack me before my match.

The camera was turned off, closing the segment.
Back to top Go down

Behind closed doors
Page 1 of 1