ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My demands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My demands Empty
PostSubject: My demands   My demands EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Cole Scorpio
stands in the ring, with Lust and Dark Angel just outside. Ultra Destroyer is officially on the injured list, out getting surgery. The crowd boos, constantly.

My match with Reed Zimmer and Xavier Serikaz was set for epicness not yet seen in the halls of AWO. No one would have been able to survive the sheer EXCITEMENT we would have brought to the ring. But Xavier just HAD to go and pop his lung. He just HAD to go and get hurt. Now he's lying in a hospital bed, his career and his Foundation as dead as he's soon to be. You know what else is dead? His number 1 contender spot. He was set to face the intercontinental champion at the next opportunity, and now I deserve that spot! I'm the best in the fucking universe, I deserve everything! I was already better than Xavier, and he isn't even here anymore! I'm DEFINITELY better than Zimmer, that fat fuck has to have Rose London do all his dirty work for him because he can't talk or wrestle worth a damn. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO WE WANT P2! WE WANT P2!

I deserve my title match this week! HEEL is getting stronger, with a new member. It's only fair that we get more respect with more gold around our waists! Our newest member is one of the greatest members of AWO, someone who could easily win a world title. Everyone in HEEL could win a world title, at any time. But winning titles doesn't just mean getting gold. No, it means getting respect. And you people refuse to respect HEEL! You refuse to cheer for the better wrestlers! Dark Angel and myself pinned the world champion! By rights, we should both be world champion right now! Instead, Dark Angel is working against some debuting sack of shit and I'm in a non-title triple threat match! EVERY MATCH I'M IN, EVERY FUCKING MATCH, SHOULD BE FOR A NEW TITLE! I deserve to be winning a new championship week in and week out, and so does Dark Angel! So does Lust! So does Ultra Destroyer! So does the secret member!

YOU'RE A FAILURE. YOU'RE A FAILURE. YOU'RE A FAILURE.

But now, now I am going to be getting exactly that! Because as of right now, I claim myself to be the true number one contender for the intercontinental championship! I demand a title match with him this very week! And if an owner of AWO doesn't give me what I want I'm going to find the nearest AWO employee and beat them so hard that they'll never be able to do a simple job ever again! I'll break their bones, I'll break their legs, I'll break everything in their bodies, and then I'll make a killing on merchandise featuring me attacking them! That's right, I make money whenever you buy my shit!

The embarrassed crowd hides their Cole Scorpio and HEEL merchandise.

That's right bitches! You made the man you hate rich! I've cut up all your favorite wrestlers, I've won the tag titles, I've beaten the world champion, and you all paid for my gym fees so that I could do it all! In a way.... YOU'RE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS IN AWO! Good job, you monsters!

He exits the ring, and HEEL heads to the back.
Back to top Go down

My demands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: