ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

It takes two to tango

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

It takes two to tango Empty
PostSubject: It takes two to tango   It takes two to tango EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:51 pm

The scene opens inside the locker room area at the AWO arena. Kris Storm is seen walking down the hallway towards his locker room in a business suit with a gym bag draped over his shoulder. Lauren Brooke comes around a corner with a mic in hand and a camera crew following behind. She bumps into Kris.

Lauren: Oh my God Kris I'm so sorry.

Kris: Just watch where you're going next time.

Lauren: Well since I have you here mind if I get a quick interview?

Kris: Jesus, what's with you Lauren? Everytime you see me you want an interview. You got a little school girl crush on me or something?

Lauren begins to blush and fidget

Kris: I'll take that as a yes. Let's get this over with. I'm already running late thanks to the stupid limo driver getting stuck in traffic.

Lauren: Uhhh, uhhmm, *Lauren let's out a sigh and clears her throat* Tonight on Fusion you and Tony-X take on Alex Jester and Hass Johnson in a tag team match. Seems Hass Johnson is looking for another chance to defeat you in the ring. Your thoughts?

Kris: I proved it last week on Fusion that Hass Johnson is not in my league. Yeah he came close to beating me last week, but that doesn't change the fact that I was the one with the arm raised in victory. You'd think the kid would've learned his lesson. He can't beat me. Not last week, not tonight, not ever. Alex Jester is just what his last name means, a clown, a joke. This kid is so focused on Aiden Raider that I don't think he'll be in this match tonight mentally. Both these guys got a shade of talent. A small one at that.

Lauren: Kris you and Tony-X are former tag team champions in the NWA-TNA known as "Holy Hell." You guys haven't competed together in seven years. How will that take affect tonight?

Kris: It won't. You see Tony and I are like brothers. We know each others moves from the first ring of that bell to the end. Together him and I destroyed the competition. That's what we're going to do tonight. Alex Jester and Hass Johnson don't stand a chance against us. You see Tony and I can read each others minds. We know what will happen two moves ahead of each other.

Lauren: The Foundation has been called out by HEEL. What do you and the rest of the Foundation plan on doing about it?

Kris: HEEL can call us out all they want and declare war against us. They can bring in another wrestler to their ranks. It doesn't matter. Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel don't truely understand what they are up against. Soon enough HEEL and The Foundation will clash in that ring. When we do, the roof of this arena will collapse. They were going to offer us an alliance? Why would we allign ourselves with two unoriginal peons? Tonight isn't about them or anyone else. Tonight is about Alex Jester and Hass Johnson.

Lauren: This fued with Hass Johnson is something we can expect to continue?

Kris runs his fingers through his hair and lets out a sadistic laugh.

Kris: This fued will end when I say it ends. You haven't seen anything yet. Hass can keep thinking he stands a chance against me, but his clouded dreams will only cause him more suffering and pain. Soon his suffering will end at Barbed Consequences. Tonight, the suffering continues. I want to see the look of defeat on his face again. Alex Jester, if you know what's good for you, you'll stay out of my way. You won't even step foot into that ring with me. This isn't about you, nor does it have anything to do with you. You're just the poor sap that got stuck in the middle of a lesson. Don't worry kid, Tony will give you a beat down you won't ever forget. Now if you would please excuse me Lauren, I have a match to get ready for.

Kris walks away towards his locker room as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

It takes two to tango
Page 1 of 1