ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You will bow down Martin Taylor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You will bow down Martin Taylor Empty
PostSubject: You will bow down Martin Taylor   You will bow down Martin Taylor EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

The lights turn off and the crowd can predict now who will appear. The lightning strikes the stage and the electric currents run by the stage. Lex Thunder appears on stage in his Bronze Age armor. He walks down to the ring and stares at the crowd then enters. The ring corners light up with electric currents and Lex begins to speak.

I am Lex Thunder. You may remember that tonight I am debuting against the self proclaimed Best in the World. You may refer to him as The Dangerous One or Martin Taylor but either way I will beat him. Though there will be some added things in our match. To make sure that our match tops the ratings this week and to ensure that I completely destroy Taylor I have requested this match be a Last Man Standing match.

The crowd cheers at the new information about the match now being more extreme.

But...I decided that it wouldn't be any good to have just a regular Last Man Standing match. No I have added a little twist into it.

Lex Thunder waves his hand towards the locker room and several men carry a table into the ring. They set the table up inside the ring and then all leave. Lex begins to speak again.

At first I thought it would be a good idea to have it be a tables match but then realized that would be too simple. I mean the only goal is to throw an opponent through one single table. You could just slip and fall through one. So I decided if I really wanted to dominate an opponent I would have to change things. So now let me describe the rules to you. A person is not counted on the ground until he is put through a table before the count. Also slipping and falling through a table does not count. You must be slammed through a table by your opponent. Now this request has not yet been answered so I ask any of the people in charge to come out here and either accept or decline my request.

Lex Thunder stands in the ring patiently awaiting the arrival of an owner or gm...
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: You will bow down Martin Taylor   You will bow down Martin Taylor EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 pm

"Crowd Cheers as Martin Taylor is heading to the ring and high five to every fan"
"Then heads to the ring with a mic"
Well well well, look who just decided to make a challenge! Mr. Phony. I just want to ask a question who in the hell are you?! who in the hell are you to make matches and decide stipulations without the other opponents opinion?! YOU MUST BE NUTS SIR. but anyway I am just gonna make a small change if you excuse me or don't.
We both must agree on the stipulations and what I don't agree on is the last man standing part.
Why not making it a falls count anywhere tables match? it's easy.
You can pin your opponent anywhere but you must put him through a table first. So since I am a good honest man not a phony coward like you, I will offer you this stipulations do you agree or not?
"Offers a handshake"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You will bow down Martin Taylor   You will bow down Martin Taylor EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Lex looks around considering the offer and then looks at the table and gives his reply.

I accept.

The crowd cheers and then the two shake hands. This time though as Taylor tries to walk away Lex pulls him back.

Not so fast. I have unfinished business with you.

Lex then pulls Taylor onto his shoulders and hits The Thunder through the table. Lex then locks Taylor in the Chikara Special. Lex lets go of Taylor after a while and then leaves as paramedics rush to the aid of Taylor. Suddenly before the paramedics could arrive the lights go out and a lightning bolt strikes where Taylor was lying. When the lights turn on Lex and Taylor are no where to be seen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will bow down Martin Taylor   You will bow down Martin Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

You will bow down Martin Taylor
Page 1 of 1