ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

So you think you can dance?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

So you think you can dance? Empty
PostSubject: So you think you can dance?   So you think you can dance? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 pm

The scene opens inside a hotel room. The curtains are drawn and downton Orlando can be seen. The T.V. is on and an episode of COPS is blaring in the background. The camera pans as a toilet is heard flushing. The bathroom door opens and Kris Storm walks into the room. He walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge. He lets out a long sigh and shuts the T.V. off.

Kris: You know Hass, I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I don't under-estimate you and I won't in that ring on Fusion. I will admit, you got balls kid. However, Fusion we'll see whose are bigger. You've got talent and you've got potential to make it big in this industry. At Fusion your career is going to sky rocket. Don't get that twisted though. It won't be from a victory. At Fusion you step into the ring with a legend. At Fusion you step into the ring with an icon. One day Hass, maybe one day, you'll be able to call youself a legend and an icon. Take the ass whooping you're about to be delivered as a learning experience.

A cell phone begins ringing and Kris walks over and answers it.

Kris: Let me call you back, I'm in the middle of something.

Kris hangs up the phone and places it back on the bedside table.

Kris: Now where was I? That's right. Hass, don't worry about the Foundation. Soon enough you'll have to pick a side with the war that's brewing. Just make sure you pick the right one when it's all said and done. Fusion is about you and I. The AWO is going to get one hell of a show when the two of us clash in that ring. At Fusion I am going to prove once and for all to you, Aiden Raider, the powers that be, and the rest of the AWO locker-room why I deserve a shot at the World title. So you think you have what it takes to dance with the devil? I guess we'll see come Fusion.

Kris turns the T.V. back on and rests against the headboard as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

So you think you can dance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: