ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Not right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Not right Empty
PostSubject: Not right   Not right EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 am

*The camera pans to the Nero talking to the owner of AWO on the phone*
Zeke Nero
Come on Damon why are putting me in house shows and not the real deal huh? I deserve to be on a televised match and not just a matches against people nobody cares about. Why am I not getting the fame I deserve and worked my ass off ask Phil or Cole they knowhow much potential I have.
Damon Moore
(On Phone) Look Zeke I know your upset about this, but just because your match was match of the night at the last house show doesn't mean shit to me. Your not a credible wrestler at this moment.
Zeke Nero
Fine, then Damon your letting the most must see superstar here fade away.
*Nero hangs up and looks to see the camera and Lauren Brooke*
Zeke Nero
Oh great now I have to deal with these people. This better be good.
Lauren Brooke
Um Zeke I'm here to talk to you about your match against the Enigmatic Creature, but it seems your busy.
Zeke Nero
No I'm not busy I would love to talk about that most exciting match against a nobody with the name Enigmatic Creature. So exciting I could care less If my match was match of the night, it was not televeised therefore, millions and I mean millions could not see the glory of Nero. I should be out there instead of people like Dark Angel, and Nero McCage. No I should be in the spotlight, the AWO fans should see me perform both in the arena and the whole world. No one would turn the channel when I'm on, everyone will buy tickets to shows I appear at. Mark my words I will be in the spotlight soon, and when I do I already have a superstar in mind who will feel the wrath of Nero.
*Nero winks at Lauren and pushes the camera out of the hands of the cameraman*

*end of segment*
Back to top Go down

Not right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: