ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fortune Favours the Bold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Fortune Favours the Bold Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Favours the Bold   Fortune Favours the Bold EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"The Bleeding" by Five Finger Deathpunch hits the speakers. There's a mixed reaction in the crowd as Kris Storm walks out onto the entrance ramp. He has a huge smile on his face and a mic in his hand.

Kris: Hass, Hass, Hass. You need to do some history research. You see, I'm not some chump like the rest of the guys in the back and if you actually paid attention to my match on Fusion, you would have seen just how dominating I am in that very ring you stand in. I don't make empty threats or promises. I told The Funkmasters that I would destroy them in that ring and I did. I swept that mat clean with Frank Monk.

Crowd starts booing as Kris pauses.

Kris: I'm not here to be a fan favorite. Hell I could care less about those people out there. I'm here to do a job. I'm here to win the World Heavyweight Championship and set the record for the longest title reign as Champion. I've been in this business for a long time Hass and I've faced opponents just like you. Young, hungry for glory, and ego's the size of that fat piece of shit right there.

Kris points into the crowd and the camera focuses on a 300 lbs plus guy standing in the crowd with ketchup all over his shirt. The camera pans back to Kris on the stage.

Kris: You talk a big game Hass, but I'm not impressed. Not one bit. I don't need the Foundation to back me up. I can handle chumps like you by myself. In fact no one from the Foundation will be near the ring during our match. You want proof that I'm the best in this company Hass? Then proof is what you'll get. On fusion we'll see exactly who the better man really is now won't we Hass? Although it won't be you standing in that ring with your arm raised as the victor. Not in a million years. I'm a seven time World Heavyweight Champion and a two time Grand Slam Champion. That includes the tag team titles in five different promotions. This Friday you'll be stepping into the ring with one of the greatest wrestlers in this industry. Go ahead and feed your ego Hass. Go ahead and think you stand a chance in that ring against me. See how far that gets you.

Kris drops the mic as "The Bleeding" by Five Finger Deathpunch blares over the speakers. The crowd erupts in boos as he walks back behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down

Fortune Favours the Bold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: