ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Reversal of the Norm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reversal of the Norm Empty
PostSubject: Reversal of the Norm   Reversal of the Norm EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Cole Scorpio stands over a photograph of Austin Cross, in the tag team champion locker room. He's holding a black rose, and pretending to cry.

Oooooh, Austin Austin Austin. You just had to be a whiny little bitch, didn't you? You ended your career, before I could do so myself. I had so many plans for you too. I was gonna hit you with my fists, then with my feet, then I was gonna wrench your arms, your neck, your legs, everything I could. Then I was gonna take a chair to you, and bash you over the head until you were dead. Austin Austin Austin, I just wanted to kill you in front of everybody who wanted to cheer for you. I wanted to be a murderer, that's how much I hated you.

And you stole that from me.

Cole places the rose onto the photo, stands for a moment, then starts to bash the photograph with a steel chair. At this point, he notices the camera.

Gimme a second to catch my breath...

He bashes the photo one last time, then throws the chair to the side.

Austin Cross is the past of the AWO. HEEL is the future. Last week the managers of this place saw this, and put me into a match with the world champion Aidan Raider. I was this close to winning, and to proving that I deserve the title, when the Foundation hit the ring. Earlier in the night they revealed they were responsible for the attack at the PPV, something only cowards do. Well Foundation, I'm here to inform you of something: I know every cowardly tactic in the book. I fucking WROTE the book on tricks! I'm the one who came up with the Alaskan flugelhorn eyescrape, I came up with the stairs trick, I'm the one who realized that blood made for a FANTASTIC asian mist, and I won't have you make a mockery of my art!

He walks over to his cabinet, and pulls out the tag team title with his nameplate.

See this title right here? You know how HEEL earned the rights to the tag team championships? By being the most evil men in the business. Dark Angel knows more about hurting people than most dictators, and I bathe in the blood of my enemies! Just look at SE Xavier, I LITERALLY SHOWERED IN HIS BLOOD. I ended his career, just because he was my nemesis's valet! Think about what I'll do to a pussy little bitch like you, or your partner, or your valet, or your manager, or your lover. Maybe your wife visits you backstage, finds you being cut up like a pig by yours truly? What happens when I have to stop her from screaming? It'll be ALL. YOUR. FAULT.

He smiles while wrapping the title around his waist.

But the Foundation aren't my problem this week, no instead HEEL will be facing Aidan Raider, and Phillip Phillips Well, I've hated Phillip Phillips since I was winning titles in EHDW. He knows what I'm willing to do to him, and he knows what I have to offer in the ring. Philly, you will be stepping into the ring with me VERY soon. I sincerely hope it's your final match, I know I'll be doing my best for this to happen!

Cole looks to the mirror on the wall.

You know, I may be evil. But that doesn't mean I'm not the best. It doesn't mean that HEEL isn't the best. I'm the best wrestler in the universe, and HEEL is the future of the AWO. We WILL be holding all the titles, very soon. HEEL will never stop growing. HEEL will never stop being... EEEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLL

END
Back to top Go down

Reversal of the Norm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: