ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Promises.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Promises. Empty
PostSubject: Promises.   Promises. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:10 am

Promises. Curt-hawkins-entrance-2-o

As Black Or White by Bleeding In Stereo starts playing, Alex Jester comes out wearing his street clothes, he looks excited and satisfied with his victory last week. Alex Taunts tha fans, they reply to him with some cheers and some boos, he gets a mic from the referee and raises it to his mouth and starts speaking.

Alex Jester:

Last week..I gave the AWO viewers a simple promise, I told you that I will defeat Single H, I told you that I will get out of the match with a raised arm, Last week I was so close to loose, my body was wrecked, pain was immeasurable, and the more longer the match continued, I knew that there was more pain, more suffering.

But I gave you all a word, and I kept it, I promised and delivered, and thanks to the delusional booking team, I now have to compete in yet again Another Triple Threat match, which means more promises, which means Mike Cole and Alfred Perez will promise that they will win, but after I do that, they will promise that this win was just a fluke, Well Let me get my promise out right there, You Think you saw suffering last week? I promise you two, at next week's Fusion when the bell rings, you will be dealing with a different side of me, I promise you will see more Intense, More brutality, More Savageness, More approaching to the gold, which takes me to another subject, Last week Aidan Raider made a promise himself, he said, if I "Somehow" defeat Single H, I would get a spot at the Number 1 Contender match. Well, if you were watching last week...Infact let me remind you again.....I WON. Now I am waiting for my match Aidan....Also last week was announced a new championship, the Extreme championship, and Don't you think that I am not interested in winning it, because I am competing for the World heavyweight championship, As a matter of fact, I am looking forward of being the first ever dual champion. And I will make it come true even If I had to fight 20 other men, I will do it if I had to compete twice in the same night. Someday when I come out here, the word "Champion" will be heard during my entrance announcement.

As the fans start cheering, Alex Jester drops the mic and makes his way up the ramp, he stops at the stage to give the fans one last taunt and cheer for it before the camera fades black.

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

Promises.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: