ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Little Extra Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

A Little Extra Help Empty
PostSubject: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 pm

A Little Extra Help Tumblr_lxgpzm9fq91qfzhnw

The camera zoomed into Phillip Phillips, sprawled across a couch in the AWO headquarters. He grinned, and mumbled "it's good to be back..."
The camera slowly zoomed out, and Damon Moore walked into the room and headed over to a water cooler in the distance, talking to Kevin Darby. Phillip glanced back, and noticed Damon then hauled himself back to his feet. He adjusted his white button-up shirt and rolled up the sleeves then headed over. He casually stood right in front of Kevin Darby, who backed away looking offended, and poured himself a cup of water.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hey, Damon. S'up?

Damon looked confused to suddenly see his coworker's place be taken by Phillip.

DAMON MOORE
Oh, well I was just discussing with Kevin Darby about—

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Oh, that's great. Fascinating. Anyways, I had something to talk to you about.

Phil sucked down all the water in his little paper cup in one gulp, then tossed it into a nearby trashcan before filling up another.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
So, as we both know. My injury was not only very serious and painful, but also an expensive operation... did I mention painful?

He cringed at the thought of his poor dick suffering once more in agony.

DAMON MOORE
Yes, I understand—

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Very painful... anyways, I really don't want to have to go through something as bank-breaking and time-consuming as that again. So, Damon, I'm counting on you to help me with something.

Phillip once again practically inhaled the whole cup of water, and Damon looked a bit suspicious at Phil's request for a favor from him.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
I need a bodyguard, Damon. A manager. A valet. Something, someone, to prevent further injury.

Phillip grabbed Damon's shoulder, who shook his head and sighed.

DAMON MOORE
Phillip, you don't understand. I'm very busy, and I have a lot of wor—

Phillip grabbed the other shoulder and violently shook Damon back and forth.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Come on man, you've gotta help me. You don't want another one of your top Fusion Anarchists to be injured again, now do you?

DAMON MOORE
Well, Phillip, I understand that. But I honestly can't help you with it. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to find someone yourself.

Phillip crushed the second paper cup in his fist and dropped it in the trashcan again, sighing as he fell back over the couch, disappointed. Suddenly, someone else entered the room. Phillip looked up to see who it was...

(TBC by any willing valet, preferably a Siren Wink )
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 am

OOC: All the Sirens are gone, except Rose London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:42 am

OOC: No more Sirens Sir Wink ...No wait...You have a siren as your tag team partner.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

OOC: EVERYBODY STFU AND LET ME GET A GODDAMN MANAGER, IDGAF IF THE SIRENS ARE DEAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 pm

OOC: You can have AJ Sky.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:20 pm

OOC: If she wants to be my manager, she'll reply. NOW EVERYBODY QUIT POSTING HERE AND STAY IN KAYFABE GODDAMMIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 pm

OOC: I am AJ Sky numbnut
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:46 pm

OOC: In that case, HELL NAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

-CandyCane would walk in the room and see them-

Hey guys, im CandyCane, whats up? -she would smile gracefully-
im new here at AWO. Just thought i would take the time & gesture to introduce myself.
A Little Extra Help V4v685
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Phillip looked up at the new girl and grinned, partly at the convenient timing but also for, well... obvious reasons. He buttoned up his shirt and stood up, signalling for a handshake. As she did so, Phil introduced himself.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Pleasure to meet you. I'm Phillip. Phillip Phillips.

He smiled as he let go of her grip.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, seems as you came at just the right time... you see, I just returned from an injury last Friday, and I'm a bit worried about having to face the same thing again. If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could possible manager me, and help prevent further damage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 pm

-she would smile, gazeing at him- Of course I will. I mean how can i reject the offer of manageing one of the best superstars here in AWO..i've heard great things about you..-smiles- But you can call me Candy. -she would smile softly and pat him on the back- I will promise to protect you at all times, im your body-guard. And I hope you will do the same for me as well.
A Little Extra Help V4v685
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Phillip grinned in approval.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. And I'd be happy to return the favor.

As she turned around, he gave the camera a quick fistpump of success while she wasn't looked then followed her out of the view of the screen.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 am

OOC: LMAO she's gonna take care of Phil's dick
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:05 pm

OOC: WOO WOO WOO SHE'LL SUCK IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Extra Help   A Little Extra Help Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Extra Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO Features :: Character Development-