ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Freedom Calls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Freedom Calls Empty
PostSubject: Freedom Calls   Freedom Calls EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm

The scene opens up backstage, where Josh Matthews is with newest AWO wrestler, Kade Princeton.
Princeton spikes up his hair and smiles, when he realizes that he is being filmed. Matthews is handed a
microphone.

Josh Matthews || AWO Interviewer
Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with newest AWO wrestler, Kade Princeton! Now, Kade, you madea impact at the Anarchy Wrestling Organization Pay-Per-View, when you saved Gangsta Mini from HateClub member Nero McCage. Now, you've been put in a match with McCage! Can you explain your intentions and why're you here at the AWO? And why did you attack Nero?

Kade Princeton || Star Sprangled Hero
First off, Josh, thank you for your warm welcome into this great wrestling company. And secondly, I'd like
to remind you that I didn't ''attack'' McCage. He was beating down on Gangsta Mini, and if there's anything
that I hate in this world, then it's a bully. The very name of the stable, Nero McCage is in, sickens me.
''Hate Club''? Please, I think the AWO would be better off without guys like that. Where wrestling matters,
and where there is no strength in numbers.

Josh Matthews || AWO Interviewer
So, what are your intentions?

Like everybody else, my intention and goal in this company is to win the big one. The World Championship.
And Nero McCage is just one of the obstacles and challenges that I have to overcome. And I assure you, that
at Fusion, the referee will be holding up my hand in victory.

''HEY OHHHH!''

Another man steps into the scene.

Jerry Manson || Freedom's Guardian
HEY OH!

Good timing. I'd like to introduce the entire AWO to my mentor, trainer, very good friend and ALSO a former
professional wrestler, himself. I've traveled the entire circuit with this man, I've teamed with this man, I've
faced him before, he trained me, and I gotta say. I learned my trade from the very best.

Jerry Manson || Freedom's Guardian
You're too kind. Thank you, thank you. When I was in this industry, I didn't spend my time, talking to the
camera's, Kade! You've got a big match against Nero McCage on Fusion, and you're not gonna win it, if
you waste so much time! Drop and give me 20! HEY OH!

Kade drops down and begins doing pushups, as Jerry encourages him. Josh looks into the camera, confused,
before the scene goes off air.

END OF PROMO.

Back to top Go down

Freedom Calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: