ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

November is an Autumn month.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

November is an Autumn month. Empty
PostSubject: November is an Autumn month.   November is an Autumn month. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

The camera suddenly cuts to the parking garage, with no explanation. Suddenly, Cole Scorpio's voice is heard.

All the terrible things I've done in AWO, all the horrible things that my friends have done, they're just the beginning.

The camera pans down to reveal a chalk outline. Blood slowly drips into the outline

We beat the hell out of Austin Cross, we beat him so convincingly he went insane and got suspended. We bloodied him, we bloodied his valet, we beat him on PPV and we proved we're better than him. And then what? We got attacked. Men in masks came into the AWO ring, and beat us up. They put their boots to us, knocked us flat out. I know the tactic well, it's a clever one: they beat us up, we want revenge, they get a title shot. It's simple, it's effective, it's beautiful in its efficiency. And I refuse to fall for it.

Blood is covering most of the chalk outline now, and is starting to congeal.

I'm too smart to fall for my old tricks. I do bad things all the time, and I'm very VERY good at it. That's why you get a grand total of NOTHING out of me. Instead, myself and Dark Angel are looking to... expand our horizons. We want... nnn...

Cole grunts, seemingly in pain. He has yet to be seen in the video. The blood is dripping faster now.

We want more gold. On Fusion tonight, I get a non-title match against Aidan Raider. If I win, hell if I put on a good show, I have a decent shot at earning myself a world title match. Meanwhile, Dark Angel is in a damn dark match. If he wins, I'll personally see to it that he gets his opportunity at the big gold too.

Cole's legs are seen, they're shaking and dripping with blood.

The Fusion fans have seen what H.E.E.L. is capable of together. Now they get to see what we're capable of by ourselves. I assure you... we won't disappoint.

The camera finally pans up, to reveal Cole Scorpio drenched in blood. Above him hangs Austin Cross' valet, S.E. Xavier. He's upside down, with massive cuts over his entire body.

Oh and Austin, if your suspension ends before you make any more stupid decisions... well I'm sure you'll get plenty of revenge for your friend here. It appears I've ended his career! Or at least, I'm about to.

Cole suddenly grabs a chair, and starts to slam it against Xavier's wounds! He digs into the gashes to make them wider, then takes the chair to Xavier's tied leg. He smashes the chair into the ankle a dozen times, eventually shattering the chain itself. Xavier lands onto his own blood, which splashes onto the nearby cars and onto the camera. Nothing is visible anymore.

It doesn't matter who you are, if you're watching this and you want to stop me, if you want to stop H.E.E.L. then you need to think long and hard about what you're willing to do.

Cole smashes the chair across the head of the cameraman, who drops and breaks the camera. The feed cuts out.
Back to top Go down

November is an Autumn month.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: