ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Plans   Plans EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

By the very first note of 'Deadly Sinners', the crowd erupted into boos. Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel with Lust at his arm walked out, the Tag Team Championships fastened around their waists. Ultra Destroyer followed, looking like a mean motherfucker. As they reach the bottom of the aisle, Cole catches a glimpse of the bloody mess of a fan slumped on the floor, and points and laughs at him before running into the ring, followed by Dark Angel, who had received a microphone on the way into the ring.

Sometimes, I wonder if gold just comes naturally to me and Cole. Our angry friend Austin Cross and his out-of-the blue partner, Randy Reaume didn't stand a chance locking up with H.E.E.L. I mean, we weren't even trying. Now that we do have these titles, there just isn't any wrestlers in the back that are good enough to take them from us.

He and Cole nod approvingly.

So, we must turn our attention to the singles division championships here in AWO. Aidan Raider, as I have told you, H.E.E.L has plans for you. My good friend and partner Cole will deal with you tonight in the ring. You were right, the World Heavyweight Championship is a 1 man title, but as long as the world title comes to H.E.E.L it doesn't matter which of us holds it.

He hands the mic to Cole.

(TBC : Cole)
Back to top Go down

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans   Plans EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Cole takes the mic, spins it around several times in his hand, then raises it to his mouth.

Thank you for the introduction my trusty masked friend, and for starting us down a road I've been wanting to take my entire time in this company. H.E.E.L. will own every single title in this company soon enough. We started with our tag team championships

Both Cole and Dark Angel raise their title belts at the same time

And now we're moving on to the world title. It doesn't matter which member of H.E.E.L. beats you Aidan, I'll gladly stand by and support Angel in any matches he has with you just like I expect him to do with me. And whichever one of us manages to take your title, will then sit and watch as the other wins the intercontinental title! That's right Reed Zimmer, we're coming for your ass too! And since you're nowhere near our league in terms of pure skill on the microphone or in the ring it'll be a cakewalk for either one of us.

A beer bottle soars through the air and almost hits Dark Angel

That's right peons, try to make us bleed. Try to hurt us! We took on one of the best competitors on the planet (and one idiot who thought he should give wrestling a try) and beat him HANDILY. It doesn't matter that two little whiny drunk fools decided to beat us up after the match, we still got the gold "sucka!"

The camera pans over the viciously booing crowd. Suddenly a chair is thrown into the ring. Then another! Dozens of chairs hit the ring! Dark Angel and Cole take cover by the turnbuckles

That you hate us is why we win! We THRIVE off of your hatred for us! We are H.E.E.L. and we are every bad person who has ever wrestled! We are evil! We are legion! We are winners!

The members of H.E.E.L. grab chairs to use as shields, knocking objects thrown at them out of the air as they head to the back. Cole stops just before he enters the gorilla position, and leave himself wide open. A soft drink nails him in the head, and he dances with glee before disappearing into the back.
Back to top Go down

Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: