ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Impactful First Impression.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Impactful First Impression. Empty
PostSubject: Impactful First Impression.   Impactful First Impression. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh, joy for me and disappointment for the rest. The greatest man who ever lived is coming to AWO to end your little fairy tales of happiness that you've had the first few weeks I wasn't here. But I really don't give a damn what happens to you people nor how you feel. It's about me, no one else. Oh, how glad you people must've been in peace the first few weeks in Anarchy Wrestling Organization. But like all great things, they end because reality strikes down badly. This will be good because you'll see someone with actual talent named Hass Johnson be the best that he was destined to be. That starts this week on Fusion when I defeat this imbecile and stepping stone named The Lockdown. I guess there's really no competition when I have to face this. I'll keep this short and sweet since I really have nothing to waste any breath on. LD, get ready, try your best, be excited for your first match here. But when Fusion arrives, I'll be standing with your blood on my hands as the winner and I'll move on to become champion and stand atop the mountain here in the AWO.
Back to top Go down

Impactful First Impression.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: