ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Hey! MY chessborger!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Hey! MY chessborger! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Phenomenon has pasted. At the iPPV, Anton Hinston stood tall and Jacob Wolfe was chosen as the new member of Anton Hinston's HateClub. But Anton wasn't having that, he said Jacob Wolfe wasn't worthy of his HateClub. Now he is taking on the newly found Intercontinental Champion, Reed Zimmer. Reed and Anton had been calling each other out and it all came down to Anton officially kicking Reed out of The HateClub. This friday, Anton and Reed meet one-on-one in a non-title match. Will this be the start of Anton Hinston's title hunt?

The camera opens on a Audi TT. This great car was parked in AWO parking lot. As shown in a earlier segment, this car belonged to Anton Hinston. And this was confirmed when out of the car, Anton Hinston got out. He was wearing sunglasses and his normal clothes: A set of black, leather Converse, a hot pair of jeans and his speciel 'Hate' T-Shirt. He was clearly in pain after that dramatic and bloody Cage Match. He yelled at the camera.

Anton Hinston
Hey! Shut that off! We'll talk when I get inside god damn it!

The camera was then shut off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera faded back in on Anton sitting in a cafeteria, eating a chessborger. He was really enjoying his lunch, but when he saw the camera, he quickly swallowed and started talking:

Anton Hinston
Oh hey there! I didn't see you. Heh, I thought we said after I had finished my lunch. After. Well, as we all know, I am who everyone is talking about. I ended Jacob's career last friday. You all saw it! He was killed by the hate. It overtook him. Sad. Poor thing. And... What do we have here? Hello, what can I help you with? A wrestling class, maybe?

The camera turned to show Reed Zimmer standing with a beer in his hand. He was doing the old Steve Austin ''First lol, then serious''

ll TBC by Reed Zimmer ll
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Reed Zimmer was staring at Anton.He had the IC championship over his shoulder.He was laughing at Anton.

Reed Zimmer

Look who it is Anton Hinston,you know I didn't think that I would ever even have to get in the ring with you,but I have to do what I have to do.Which in this case is whip your ass around the ring isn't that right?

tbc:Anton Hinston
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Anton Hinston
''Whip my ass?'' What's that for a question? You're worse than crappy other interviewer we got. ''Whip my ass all around the ring?''
No? Congrats on you Intercontinental title, enjoy it, I will be taking it soon. What do you want anyways?
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Reed looks at Anton as he is about to tell him.

What do I want?Well what I really want is you to leave,but we all know that is not going to happen.What I came here for is to tell you that at Fusion I want the best man to win.

Reed extends his hand to Anton.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Anton looks at the hand and chuckle

Anton Hinston
Really? Best man? You can't possible want that, 'cause that would be me. But here's what I want: You vs me a Barbed Consequences for your title. What do you say? Deal?

Now it was Anton's hand that was ready for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Reed smiles a little.

You really think I'm gonna just give it to you.No,you are going to earn it so I tell you what if you can beat an opponent of my choosing next week I will give you a shot,now take it or leave it.

Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Anton thought a little about it, before answering:

Anton Hinston
Of course. I'll beat anyone. And after I beat your ''mistery opponent'', I am coming after you and your title. Now get out of my face, I am enjoying my meal. I ordered Cola.

Anton waves Reed off and the camera fades black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

OOC:

I know we're not supposed to do this anymore, but this is an important warning. Any future use of the cheesborger joke is now you giving me permission to attack you in your promo. You used it before this warning so you're safe Anton.

People in the future will not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! MY chessborger!   Hey! MY chessborger! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! MY chessborger!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: